EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

wPWPcWD.jpg

I would love to hear more about this knife: fit & finish, centering, action, lockup, etc.

This may be my first temptation since January.

I'm more of a flipper kind of guy but this thumbstud is nice, fit and finish is excellent, blade grind is exceptional.. slicer profile, locks up like a vault, action is smooth but doesn't fall shut.. I'm sure it will break in though. Micarta is great looking and feels even better. Ergos are good, no hot spots that I can feel yet. Clip is mediocre, I mean it works but there's nothing fancy about it. I really don't like liner locks but it locks up perfectly and has no blade play, it even has an audible click when it engages. It's a pretty light knife and disapears in the pocket. I'll update in a week after i've carried it some more. Btw you should get one of these, only $154 for Elmax and micarta!

Here's your centering:
T04Xn8jh.jpg

XmcyDlEh.jpg

Last edited:
Today I’m on day one carry of a new Buck Slim Pro Plus 110. I have to give a shout out to Buck because I have been critical of the Slim Pro line previously. This one has zero blade play and centers perfect. Everything matches up and it is beautiful and razor sharp out of the box.

76C26BC1-B84A-4C6A-8815-EF8FE0E72240.jpeg

I've been carrying this purple WE 901A Deacon almost exclusively for the past two months.

DD3SxP1.jpg

I purchased it in April, and it ticks almost every box.

I've yet to find fault in it. Between it and my Vic super tinker, I rarely find myself needing more.

Yes, I know it's made in China...

But so is 70% of everything in this house, or at least from one of the less scrupulous Asian countries.

It's light at 2.72oz, M390, the purple gives it a little pop without being ostentatious. Best flipper I've owned, except maybe the Brian Tighe I had.

Since buying it, I haven't felt the need to expand my accumulation. :eek:

I've been carrying this purple WE 901A Deacon almost exclusively for the past two months.

DD3SxP1.jpg

I purchased it in April, and it ticks almost every box.

I've yet to find fault in it. Between it and my Vic super tinker, I rarely find myself needing more.

Yes, I know it's made in China...

But so is 70% of everything in this house, or at least from one of the less scrupulous Asian countries.

It's light at 2.72oz, M390, the purple gives it a little pop without being ostentatious. Best flipper I've owned, except maybe the Brian Tighe I had.

Since buying it, I haven't felt the need to expand my accumulation. :eek:

I was looking at the blue deacon, never pulled the trigger, maybe il give it a whirl... looks great

Back