1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 37 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Sabol Brothers Kiridashi , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rycen, Apr 20, 2018.

1. JasonPaul

JasonPaul Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2016
    Still carrying my Jarosz Globetrotter. Included pics of my joufuu and Dakota leather sheaths. Pocket sheath is used for more formal wear. Have been carrying my Cybertool daily for a couple years now but I don't always include it in my pics. I've never needed anything that it doesn't have so I'd say it along with my Jarosz are a perfect match for me.

20190822_124258-1134x2016.jpg

2. Minirehak212

Minirehak212 Basic Member Basic Member

Apr 1, 2018
    [​IMG] Got the Inkosi for the day carry, but tonight I'm seeing this rather small band in Chicago and have to leave it at home.

3. Korean Hog

Korean Hog Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 12, 2017
  4. NSBFL

NSBFL Gold Member Gold Member

May 10, 2013
    Thanks Brother! Happy to. ..Yea, that first place especially was quite the sight. The ledge there is a sheer drop off and I must admit it had me a bit week in the knees. Stunning 360 views of the surrounding mountains though (Aside from Rainier also Mt Adams and Mt St Helens were prominent).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Fullflat

Fullflat Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2018
    ^so beautiful, it’s surreal! I’d be a little weak in the knees too. Thanks again for the dose of awesomeness

DB_Cruiser, filtrum, Jpd0144 and 3 others like this.
  6. Edgeoflife

Edgeoflife Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 11, 2018
  7. Filoso

Filoso Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 22, 2013
  8. cnm123

cnm123 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 7, 2015
    Swapping out the bugout for the Para 3 i just got in
    image.jpg

9. RoyalHolic

RoyalHolic

Aug 3, 2019
    I can be a steel snob from time to time but that usually doesn't stop me from picking up cheapy knives when I see something in person.

I saw this at my local gun store for a whopping 10 buckaroo's so I pounced, it's the CRKT-LCK.
    I heard some good stuff about it in the past and thought what the heck. It's actually a snappy, sharp little flipper.

[​IMG]

10. alliuse

alliuse Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 5, 2011
    A14A5AEB-AA9F-4177-838E-16BC51993715.jpeg

11. ChazzyP

ChazzyP Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2014
    Today's another of those hangin' around the house days--wicked hot and airless outside with the relative humidity at 100% when I got up this morning. It only dropped 'coz it's so friggin' hot. The job's no place for this old guy today and I've been advised not to push the envelope as I work to recover, so it's more of a "what knife is next to me" kinda day soaking up the AC. The weather'll be a lot better tomorrow and K's gonna take the day away from his job to help the old man get through his.

This one doesn't get a lotta carry, as it has great sentimental value and is a bit smaller and lighter than what I usually pocket. It was bought a few years ago in Barcelona on our last family vacation together with our three grown sons. Our middle guy is married now, his wife is busy marinating our first grandchild, and our other two have significant others and vacation with them. The Fox Wilson Combat in fluted Cocobolo and N690C is a nice piece, good in hand, and came wicked sharp from an Old School cutlery shop in the placa del Pi--I really ought find more space to EDC this when I'm not gonna mark it up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edit: judging from @alliuse 's post above, these foxes travel together....

12. K.O.D.

K.O.D. Water my a**! Get this guy some pepto bismol! Platinum Member

Aug 21, 2013
    Kizer Ki4423 (I believe they renamed it the sovereign) and a Case mini copperlock that out of the blue an old friend gave to me for my 40th birthday in April. Green just happens to be my favorite color.

[​IMG]

13. HOKIE_FAN

HOKIE_FAN

Aug 7, 2010
    [​IMG]
    Medford Praetorian Ti

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  14. blades&wrenches

blades&wrenches Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 11, 2014
    Vegas carry for the next few days!
    [​IMG]

15. Monofletch

Monofletch Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2010
    I carried this old Mercator today. I’m not a big fan of traditional style knives- this one is a solid piece!!

7BB35082-D7B5-4467-AB77-AB1C44F6F646.jpeg

16. K.O.D.

K.O.D. Water my a**! Get this guy some pepto bismol! Platinum Member

Aug 21, 2013
    I understand completely. Was at a bar in Chicago four or so years ago when the bouncer tried to confiscate my TSF Beast. Just grabbed it. I block his hand. He tells me I can't have it in there. He says give it to me and I'll keep it safe until you leave. I called bull, he tried to confiscate it again, I blocked him and confiscated his head. And it's Western line dancing bar? I could do more damage with a belt buckle.

Left and went to the Irish pub across the street where no one gave a ship.

Now I carry my little Case mini copperlock when I go to the city. I don't do bars anymore. I'm 40 and have a brand new liver.

I love the Iron Maiden background. I listen mostly to metal these days.

17. Ryan33

Ryan33 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 7, 2018
  18. marcus52AR

marcus52AR Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 22, 2014
    After work carry. 20190822_165253-2241x3984.jpg

19. ErocSD

ErocSD Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 21, 2019
    Everything bagel nathan's dogs for dinner..... always with sweet hot mustard!

[​IMG]

20. Dadpool

Dadpool Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2015
    Frenzy and Classic SD in the morning, Espada on its own this evening. :D

[​IMG]