EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Still carrying my Jarosz Globetrotter. Included pics of my joufuu and Dakota leather sheaths. Pocket sheath is used for more formal wear. Have been carrying my Cybertool daily for a couple years now but I don't always include it in my pics. I've never needed anything that it doesn't have so I'd say it along with my Jarosz are a perfect match for me.

20190822_124258-1134x2016.jpg

ay0REDV.jpg
Got the Inkosi for the day carry, but tonight I'm seeing this rather small band in Chicago and have to leave it at home.

Epic scenery! Thanks for sharing that :)

Thanks Brother! Happy to. ..Yea, that first place especially was quite the sight. The ledge there is a sheer drop off and I must admit it had me a bit week in the knees. Stunning 360 views of the surrounding mountains though (Aside from Rainier also Mt Adams and Mt St Helens were prominent).

KsuutdO.jpg

EmjnMqH.jpg

I can be a steel snob from time to time but that usually doesn't stop me from picking up cheapy knives when I see something in person.

I saw this at my local gun store for a whopping 10 buckaroo's so I pounced, it's the CRKT-LCK.
I heard some good stuff about it in the past and thought what the heck. It's actually a snappy, sharp little flipper.

Today's another of those hangin' around the house days--wicked hot and airless outside with the relative humidity at 100% when I got up this morning. It only dropped 'coz it's so friggin' hot. The job's no place for this old guy today and I've been advised not to push the envelope as I work to recover, so it's more of a "what knife is next to me" kinda day soaking up the AC. The weather'll be a lot better tomorrow and K's gonna take the day away from his job to help the old man get through his.

This one doesn't get a lotta carry, as it has great sentimental value and is a bit smaller and lighter than what I usually pocket. It was bought a few years ago in Barcelona on our last family vacation together with our three grown sons. Our middle guy is married now, his wife is busy marinating our first grandchild, and our other two have significant others and vacation with them. The Fox Wilson Combat in fluted Cocobolo and N690C is a nice piece, good in hand, and came wicked sharp from an Old School cutlery shop in the placa del Pi--I really ought find more space to EDC this when I'm not gonna mark it up.

ednrntU.jpg

33swepi.jpg

Edit: judging from alliuse alliuse 's post above, these foxes travel together....

ay0REDV.jpg
Got the Inkosi for the day carry, but tonight I'm seeing this rather small band in Chicago and have to leave it at home.

I understand completely. Was at a bar in Chicago four or so years ago when the bouncer tried to confiscate my TSF Beast. Just grabbed it. I block his hand. He tells me I can't have it in there. He says give it to me and I'll keep it safe until you leave. I called bull, he tried to confiscate it again, I blocked him and confiscated his head. And it's Western line dancing bar? I could do more damage with a belt buckle.

Left and went to the Irish pub across the street where no one gave a ship.

Now I carry my little Case mini copperlock when I go to the city. I don't do bars anymore. I'm 40 and have a brand new liver.

I love the Iron Maiden background. I listen mostly to metal these days.

Back