EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Too many bad things happed. So many, that i was sure they finally stopped to go on and piss me off. Didnt buy more water, and cocroach spoiled a full glass of, throwed away, poured what i had left, added milk and this assfly right out of fking nowhere almost drove me crazy and scared bcoz it just was really too many sh.t for today and i really thought it's over.

15666703592081.jpg

I mean It really felt i am cursed or something. Getting superstitous.

15666703591990.jpg

Too many bad things happed. So many, that i was sure they finally stopped to go on and piss me off. Didnt buy more water, and cocroach spoiled a full glass of, throwed away, poured what i had left, added milk and this assfly right out of fking nowhere almost drove me crazy and scared bcoz it just was really too many sh.t for today and i really thought it's over.

15666703592081.jpg

I mean It really felt i am cursed or something. Getting superstitous.

15666703591990.jpg
Don’t sweat it too much, you’re not cursed. Bugs are just assh*les..
At least it wasn’t a big sumbitch like this diving in for a swim
1AF1D913-8906-42C5-8B95-CCEA5B4ED44C.jpeg

Don’t sweat it too much, you’re not cursed. Bugs are just assh*les..
At least it wasn’t a big sumbitch like this diving in for a swim
View attachment 1184495

I didn't know that they were already casting for the next Godzilla movie?

Anyways, here's today's carry:

fl9cSEX.jpg

I justified the price by comparing it to the DLC S35VN brown G10 PM2. Up here in Canada it's $260CAD before tax (12% in my province) and shipping. After conversion, the above example was $290CAD. For an upgrade in steel and (imho) a much cooler and unique colour scheme, I couldn't pass it up. Super happy with it!

IMG_7224.JPG
Love the Native for its ergos and I love LC200N but I do not like yellow. I passed on this knife when it was first released but recently picked one up and dyed it. Now it is a regular in my pocket.
View attachment 1184551

Turned out good! Im not a big fan of yellow either but do like lc200n and the native 5 although I regret selling mine. It was the just regular s30v lw version though but i may have to pick up another one maybe in g10 this time.

Todays after work carry.

Back