EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

e3RWwu3h.jpg

The custom Demko AD-10 looks incredible. But it’s a little too rich for my blood. I’ve been eyeing the Cold Steel version. You say that you’re happy with that one as well?
Absolutely. The cold steel AD10 is just one of the best true hard work knives money can buy. It's literally 90% of the custom version, buttery opening, easy lock tension and drop shutting just like my custom. Honestly if you have one, there's almost no reason to buy the custom, apart from having money to burn and wanting that little bit extra with all the titanium bits, hand ground blade & steel options. If you want any up close comparison shots of any parts of them just let me know. I dont think there's a better folder for the money in 2019.

Absolutely. The cold steel AD10 is just one of the best true hard work knives money can buy. It's literally 90% of the custom version, buttery opening, easy lock tension and drop shutting just like my custom. Honestly if you have one, there's almost no reason to buy the custom, apart from having money to burn and wanting that little bit extra with all the titanium bits, hand ground blade & steel options. If you want any up close comparison shots of any parts of them just let me know. I dont think there's a better folder for the money in 2019.
Awesome. Thanks for all the info :thumbsup:

Wishing you & yours, and everyone on the E coast the best brother
I could use the best brother too! Or, the sister, at least...

Yellow, what is? Cheese, bread? I cant even guess, i need to know!

feels a lot like a zt 0550 and a Manix 2 had a baby
Spyderhole was zero tolerances

I am going crazy, i started to like the pm and millies. Thank God the darkstar took my last money.
But, obviously that's not enough for you, i see what you are doing there, baba yaga.

I could use the best brother too! Or, the sister, at least...

Yellow, what is? Cheese, bread? I cant even guess, i need to know!

Spyderhole was zero tolerances

I am going crazy, i started to like the pm and millies. Thank God the darkstar took my last money.
But, obviously that's not enough for you, i see what you are doing there, baba yaga.
Plantain. Deliciousness. It’s a starchy fruit in the banana fam. Flame sear or pan fry the outside to caramelize it a little and make it sweet

Back