EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

SFVSW5Z.jpg

IMG_7837.JPG Switching up to one i havent EDC in a while the ZT 0770CF. Forgot how much I love this knife, so thin and light weight with its linerless CF slabs and inset liner lock, useful blade shape, and fairly thin bte for a ZT. Wish it wasn't assisted open but looks like it could maybe be deassisted as there is a decent ball and hole in the tang.

haha yeah both the 100 amp feeding the sub-panel and the breakers in the sub-panel feeding these are off :D
I don't trust shutting just the disconnect breakers off because I've seen it where you'll brush against them while hooking the rest of the air handler up and turn 'em on:confused:
and then you're hanging out in the attic with bare live wires :eek:

Oof. My employer is very sticky about LOTO, what with liability culture being what it is. You probably already know, but there are lockouts for standard household circuit breakers. If you're concerned about accidental energizing, they might be an answer.

Shop carefully, though: the Seton-style locks don't clamp on very well, and they can slide right off.

Oh man, I’ve been waiting to have time to bust into this classic PS1. Brings me back to the good ol’ days. Today is the day I have time :cool: I have the Nintendo and Super Nintendo too, but the PS1 games are really close to me, especially Metal Gear Solid:cool::cool::cool:

AxYcJNO.jpg
The original MGS is one of the best games ever made imo. Solid Snake for life!

Back