EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Oh man, I’ve been waiting to have time to bust into this classic PS1. Brings me back to the good ol’ days. Today is the day I have time :cool: I have the Nintendo and Super Nintendo too, but the PS1 games are really close to me, especially Metal Gear Solid:cool::cool::cool:

AxYcJNO.jpg
I played MGS a lot when I was a kid. Beat it uncountable times.

Oh man, I’ve been waiting to have time to bust into this classic PS1. Brings me back to the good ol’ days. Today is the day I have time :cool: I have the Nintendo and Super Nintendo too, but the PS1 games are really close to me, especially Metal Gear Solid:cool::cool::cool:

AxYcJNO.jpg
What is that? My ps1 was huge! Don't get me started on metal gear solid, that's the best of all times! I had them up through 4 never played the 5.

What is that? My ps1 was huge! Don't get me started on metal gear solid, that's the best of all times! I had them up through 4 never played the 5.

It’s the PlayStation Classic, comes with 20 preloaded classic games. Literally just gotta plug it in and BOOM, there you are playing all the classic games. Best thing ever

PM me if you need more info.

I loved Gran Turismo 1 and 2, Siphon Filter, and Driver 2. My PlayStation is in storage currently. I do have my N64 though, with GoldenEye, which has nearly everything unlocked. Such a great game.

Anyway,

I love this knife. My mom bought it for me August 2016 when I was in the hospital. She'd seen it on my phone and decided to get it for me as my future was so uncertain. I was getting divorced as well. It was a crappy time for me.

S887V9F.jpg

Back