EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Y'all know how it is with a new "mystery" knife--one that you really knew nothing about, were intrigued by, and bought to give it a hopeful spin. Nothing ever quite feels, looks, or acts like you expected it would at first. You handle it gingerly, obviously avoiding any wear or marks or oil from your hands, don't even stick it in your pocket, and sure as hell don't cut anything with it while you decide if it's a keeper or not. Well the more I fiddled with this one the more I liked it and the more it began to feel like mine. While it felt a little insubstantial and sounded a little hollow at first, that was largely because it's awfully light for +4", full Ti knife as it has some seriously milled out weight reduction pockets. By mid-evening last I was rubbing it all over to give it that "my hand" feel and hung a lanyard on it late with the Sinkevich Gaudi bead I hadn't found a home for since I bought it some months back. This one's a keeper now, was in my pocket all day today, and likely will be again tomorrow.

Z59sdI9.jpg

H1t0X59.jpg

F0u0PE2.jpg

Back