EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

VTtlWmt.jpg

We were meant for each other
Really sweet Cannabis, TA. :cool:

I'm still carrying my new-to-me Biryukov Sigma, but got out a few long Russian knives as it's Won-Eleven Wednesday in the Shirogorov faith. I shot several side-by-sides with four knives, but here's just a few.

dSuU6MA.jpg

GADyJWb.jpg

H9UNI2r.jpg

Last edited:
Nice scales guys!
I’ve got a couple micarta scales on the way.
These have great traction with RHK’s texturing.
What am I looking at?

@Muphjd25, is that gray G10?

@ Officer’s Match, is that red & black bolstered from RHK?

Muphjd25's looks like black G10 to me. Mine is burgandy/black two tone from RHK, via Whitty IIRC. I like them very much on this particular XM. I absolutely love RHK's factory scale texture, and imagine in micarta it would be all the more awesome.

ChazzyP ChazzyP

I've been eyeing the Ctek Raven also. I think the ideal Raven would be the red Ctek in S125V with the axis lock that Ive seen on previous models.
I don't think Alex still has knives with an AXIS-type lock in his catalog, though I have seen pics of those older models and they do look sweet. I like the Shiro Tabargan a lot and would love to stumble across a 110B. I don't recall seeing any Cheburkovs with S125V. I've read that steel is a bear machine.

The s125v models are out there. Couple of big Russian sites carry them and Lamnia has the Russkiy in 125v too. He used to make a few models with the axis lock but nothing recently.

Back