EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

IUlwFoA.jpg

I was just deciding on the natural micarta..... I'm really digging it on your knife.... I've been holding out for another color but the skinny scales are kind of hard to come by, Ithink the natural will look good with the stonewashed

Picked up my first Hinderer XM-18.... I've used my friends and family's XM's before and wasn't overly impressed but this Gen 6 with bearings and skinny sheepsfoot is like no Hinderer I've ever held; Color me impressed.

It's slim enough and light enough to be a real EDC and the action is pretty smooth, it's still breaking in but it already falls shut. F&F is on point and no blade play.... I'm converted for sure.

I'll probably pick up a skinny slicer next for work. Anyone have any experience with the spanto?

6bouymUh.jpg

txAI1eGh.jpg

zJfIQ2Zh.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up my first Hinderer XM-18.... I've used my friends and family's XM's before and wasn't overly impressed but this Gen 6 with bearings and skinny sheepsfoot is like no Hinderer I've ever held; Color me impressed.

It's slim enough and light enough to be a real EDC and the action is pretty smooth, it's still breaking in but it already falls shut. F&F is on point and no blade play.... I'm converted for sure.

I'll probably pick up a skinny slicer next for work. Anyone have any experience with the spanto?

6bouymUh.jpg

txAI1eGh.jpg

zJfIQ2Zh.jpg
Very nice :thumbsup:

I've always wanted a grey VP9, nice rig.
Thanks man I love it !
This one is actually a VP40 but they look identical. I had a VP9 and sold it and missed it what a sweet shooter you can’t miss with it ! So was going to buy another and my local sporting goods store had a big sale and scored a great deal on this VP40 I couldn’t pass up. I’ve really grown to like the grey frame and black slide also .
She shoots pretty darn good to and I do like the 40cal a lot :thumbsup:

Back