EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

tI5UHH8.jpg

Love the Nickel Teflon coating!

Nice pocket dump. Is that the stock inkosi clip? Looking at CRK site i didnt see any available but I would like a clip with an insert for my inbound 21 in macassar ebony.

Nosir. Fullflat was correct in pointing out that it is a Millit clip. It's not a perfect match on the micarta but I'm happy with it nonetheless. They seem to make them in batches for different materials and they tend to sell out quickly so you have to keep your eye out, or perhaps contact them.

Heres an old one that's not very pretty or expensive but a real handy strap or box cutter. I wish Spyderco would do a new makeover with a higher grade of steel as I found the Flat Byrd ( discontinued) a great back-pocket carry for some of those rough little jobs. ;)
IMG_1636.JPG

The skinny is looking good, as always, Keyman. How would you rate the feel of that micarta with RHK’s milling?
I like RHK’s milling. I find the canvas micarta to be very close to the same feel as their G10. With the canvas micarta being the lesser aggressive of the two. The 2 things I like about the canvas micarta (over the G10) are the feel (in hand) & the look (the patina).

Back