EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rycen, Apr 20, 2018.

1. ErocSD

ErocSD Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 21, 2019
    Gentlemen's EDC kind of Saturday

[​IMG]

2. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    Stupid
    Fu. kin
    Bitc..!

[​IMG]
    Hey guys, yo original mtech ever losenin gbreaker?

[​IMG]

Organic556, Filoso, razorburn and 7 others like this.
  3. Sergeua

Sergeua

May 1, 2016
  4. TheFactor

TheFactor Life is good ! Platinum Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Today and tonight’s carry :thumbsup:
    Going to check out that new movie AD Astra with a friend should be fun !
    [​IMG]

5. ErocSD

ErocSD Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 21, 2019

Wow that blue denim Micarta really pops

Edgeoflife, TheFactor and Fullflat like this.
  6. Fullflat

Fullflat Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Yes. I’ve had the glass breaker on one Ultratech come loose

filtrum likes this.
  7. TheFactor

TheFactor Life is good ! Platinum Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Very nice :thumbsup:

Fullflat, rswanson and Gary W. Graley like this.
  8. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    Mine from usa dealer was dull as nothing else, but who cares if their shit snaps on the second time you open it

9. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    If rocket design outsource them, i am sure as hell Andy makes them, i mean, just look at the finish and slider and everything. Like two water drops.
    And his otf venom, yeah

Did it ht the blade? Them six thousand degrees...

Great! Did you apply thread locker?

pehota, Edgeoflife and Fullflat like this.
  10. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    Aha, like i thought, not le. I regret selling my rei and kw exclusives sometimes. I dont regret about that xe14cn or what it was. Bought only to resell.

11. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    I c screws' ends are not rounded on these. I like the regular ones more

Oh, great, my forestphobia just came away, thanks!

12. rswanson

rswanson Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 10, 2011
  13. filtrum

filtrum

Jun 25, 2014
    Ancient manual says that Saturday is Starbenza Starday. But i dont have one.

[​IMG]

14. Fullflat

Jan 4, 2018
    Yup

filtrum likes this.
  15. Knives&Lint

Knives&Lint Head full of lightnin', hat full of rain Platinum Member

May 10, 2013
  16. ChazzyP

ChazzyP Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2014
    Two day's worth here as we have no hard-wired internet at our shack in the woods and the wireless signal varies between weak and none through of cellular Yagi antenna and booster. Uploading pics to Imgur and posting were a no-go last night.

After sharpening my 0452 two nights ago I ended up re-doing it the next morning as the sharpening choil doesn't extend past the plunge grind and I was very unhappy with the un-apexed, raggedy-ass edge at the back. I don't mind a little beard there and cut away with a diamond plate before smoothing out and blending with the 220, 400, 1000 hones and 3000 polishing tape. I had it on me yesterday as I worked on the tow-behind mower deck greasing and re-tightening the wheel axle-stubs and height adjusters which turn and operate wicked smoothly on their sleeved bearings.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Today we went to the dump and ran errands to towns this side and across the river. The weather's been beautiful since we got here and warmed up considerably for the next-to-last day of Summer, 2019. After returning to camp we sat on the deck for a bit enjoying the sun, breeze, the smell of the woods, and emerging autumn colors before heading out the woods road to clear both ends of the culverts before the leaves begin falling in earnest again. I took a short ride out front in the Ranger after and grabbed a few yellow transparent off one of our trees that border the road along our small south field.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I carried my 710-1401 with custom Keyman scales today which made the trip not for sharpening but because its a favorite as its M390 blade still has the scary-sharp edge I gave it a while back.

17. ChazzyP

Dec 27, 2014
    Two day's worth here as we have no hard-wired internet at our shack in the woods and the wireless signal varies between weak and none through of cellular Yagi antenna and booster. Uploading pics to Imgur and posting were a no-go last night.

After sharpening my 0452 two nights ago I ended up re-doing it the next morning as the sharpening choil doesn't extend past the plunge grind and I was very unhappy with the un-apexed, raggedy-ass edge at the back. I don't mind a little beard there and cut away with a diamond plate before smoothing out and blending with the 220, 400, 1000 hones and 3000 polishing tape. I had it on me yesterday as I worked on the tow-behind mower deck greasing and re-tightening the wheel axle-stubs and height adjusters which turn and operate wicked smoothly and solidly again on their sleeved bearings.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Today we went to the dump and ran errands to towns this side and across the river. The weather's been beautiful since we got here and warmed up considerably for the next-to-last day of Summer, 2019. After returning to camp we sat on the deck for a bit enjoying the sun, breeze, the smell of the woods, and emerging autumn colors before heading out the woods road to clear both ends of the culverts before the leaves begin falling in earnest again. I took a short ride out front in the Ranger after and grabbed a few yellow transparent off one of our trees that border the road along our small south field.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I carried my 710-1401 with custom Keyman scales today which made the trip not for sharpening but because its a favorite as its M390 blade still has the scary-sharp edge I gave it a while back.

18. ChazzyP

Dec 27, 2014
    A consequence of weak signal--not just a double, but a triple post. :cool:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
  19. Fullflat

Jan 4, 2018
    2 all time greats in 1 shot. Nicely done!

20. rswanson

rswanson Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 10, 2011
    THE Greatest!