EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

zoap7zkh.jpg

I'm not familiar with the crowned spine/M390 LE's. Were those released directly through BMK or some sort of dealer exclusives? Something else for the want list.... :rolleyes:

The beauty of my knife comes thanks of BMK, a bit from EdgePro, and a lot from you, brother. :D
Thank you sir.
It is a labor of love 4 me.
The crowned, or rounded, spine M390’s were from two different LE runs (Limited numbers produced) they had before any unlimited LE’s in M390 (limited to how many they can sell before discontinuing the specific model, usually in a calendar year) were ever made.
It’s a very nice feature though.
I liked it so much I went on to crown 1 of my Crooked Rivers & 1 of my Loco’s.
It gives the knife more of a pocket worn/luxury type feel to it, like this one is special.

IMG_7871.JPG
Sell me on the Chef. I like it. It’s on my wish list. I don’t own any titanium scale knifes. I can tolerate stainless if I have to. When this went oos, I found myself wanting one more, which is ridiculous. :cool:

I own a chef also and love how thin it is in the pocket. Overall good EDC size with a wierd looking yet useful blade shape and LC200N is pretty good with amazing corrosion resistance. The blade shape paired with the handle design provides some extra knuckle clearance. The scales are stonewashed which hides wear/scratches well. The steel does seem to get light scratches easier than some others. the CQI version has the ceramic detent ball upgrade. LC200N is an ingot steel (non powdered) and is claimed to be close to s30v in edge holding although i havent had mine long enough to need sharpening yet. Its Equipped with the excellent (imo) wire pocket clip. Theres no lockbar insert, flipper, bearings, jimping, or anything fancy. Just a design that carrys well and works. I was surprised how much i actually liked it once in hand and find myself carrying it often. Im right handed and dont see it as lefty friendly with the partial obstruction of the spydie hole which is worse on the lock side but still finger flickable if you dig in. It is one of my favorites although i am drawn to the slyzs designs.

No Spanto, just Harpoon. Just got it last week, not worked with it yet. Wrt to sharpening, the 3V feels just like my Cruwear folders. Will report back on use :)

good lookin out, I should have noticed that it wasn't a spanto, no compound ground tip. Nice blade.

Back