EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

f3UMPCB.jpg

I haven't decided whether I'm keeping the Hoback - I probably will; so I'm carrying it...but not sure enough to start using it, lol.

Apparently, GEC thinks their knives should be photographed while closed. There's probably another reason that the Tidioute emblems are placed that way - feel free to enlighten me, if you are so inclined.

Last edited:
Two days ago I doubled up carry as I added my Tabargan just coz I'd put a fresh edge on it. Yesterday I got out many smaller knives to choose a more discreet carry to our youth basketball board meeting but ended up with the Shiro in my pocket anyway. Today I switched up with another large Russki knife and went with my Andrey Biryukov Sigma in S125V.

ek3WFyb.jpg

NCPijEa.jpg

How’s the micarta feel on that new shaman? Looks awesome!

My man. It feels great like a new pair of blue Jean's. We've had a few inches of rain over the past day so I know that its super grippy when your hands are wet.

The weight is cut a little bit as well. Add that Cru wear and I'm pumped. Can't wait to use it tomorrow on my day off doing work at the house.

Last edited:
My man. It feels great like a new pair of blue Jean's. We've had a few inches of rain over the past day so I know that are super grippy when your hand is wet.

The weight is cut a little bit as well. Add that Cru wear and I'm pumped. Can't wait to use it tomorrow on my day off doing work at the house.
Oh yeah!! That’s what I was hoping you’d say :) That little weight reduction is a sweet unexpected bonus! Looks and sounds like a real winner. I’m sure it’ll serve you well. Excellent purchase brother!

Back