EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

This morning's carry. A little something different will be coming in the mail today though...

And will probably be my carry the rest of the day, tomorrow too.

IMSr0AH.jpg

Well? :D

Kids screaming, homemade pies by the ball and chain. Plus a new knife. What else could I ask for !!!:eek::)

View attachment 1215022

Whoops. I was reading your post to my wife, wondering what the ball and chain reference was about (the pies threw me!). Well...let’s just say she got it right away! Lol

Chatting with Fullflat Fullflat inspired me to break out a good one this evening. Celebrated 26 years with said bride yesterday. Cheers!

7xZUQ1nl.jpg

e8h4aQfl.jpg

Whoops. I was reading your post to my wife, wondering what the ball and chain reference was about (the pies threw me!). Well...let’s just say she got it right away! Lol

Chatting with Fullflat Fullflat inspired me to break out a good one this evening. Celebrated 26 years with said bride yesterday. Cheers!

7xZUQ1nl.jpg

e8h4aQfl.jpg

Congrats! That's amazing and rare these days. Almost everybody I know is divorced. Were going on 8 years with a herd of little girls. It can be trying at times. But I wouldn't trade it for anything .

Last edited:

7xZUQ1nl.jpg

e8h4aQfl.jpg
Congrats brother, on knowing how to pick a winner (your better half, that is) Wishing y’all many more happy anniversaries to come :)
Man, you sure did bust out a good one!!!
That’s a sublime smoke to match that sweet new spydie.
Congrats! That's amazing and rare these days. Almost everybody I know is divorced. Were going on 8 years with a herd of little girls. It can be trying at times. But I wouldn't trade it for anything .
I’m surrounded by estrogen over here too, and I agree on all counts! Wishing you and your girls all the best
95FB2F7D-1769-4BAE-885B-6E8DD9E74D07.jpeg

Back