EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

X7cTcj4_d.jpg

How’s the micarta feel on that new shaman? Looks awesome!
The only reason I sold my g10 Shaman was because it was so slick! Once in hand with a full grip it’s locked in like a vice. But from pocket to hand or just fondling Mine almost went from hand to floor a few times lol. Really love that knife except for that. Was hoping the micarta would of been textured and this sprint run would of been perfect. My experience with micarta is it’s pretty much just as slick as g10 until your hand or it gets wet then there’s great traction.
With all that being said I’m on the waiting list with my favorite dealer and a few others but I’m still seriously on the fence unfortunately.

Man what a beauty!
I can’t wait to get my Skinny weekend warrior out of the safe lol.
I’ve dedicated it to weekends only for multiple reasons one being it’s just to nice to carry at work and two breaking the 500 dollar mark with scale and filler tab :)
Also it makes me appreciate it more lol as they say absence makes the heart grow fonder :D

Man what a beauty!
I’ve dedicated it to weekends only for multiple reasons one being it’s just to nice to carry at work and two breaking the 500 dollar mark with scale and filler tab :)
Also it makes me appreciate it more lol as they say absence makes the heart grow fonder :D

Thanks man!

Lol, I struggle with which knives to carry all the time — my biggest problem with having more knives than pockets lol. I’ve been thinking about making my RHK a weekend warrior as well, but couldn’t resist. It has quickly climbed to my top 10.

Luckily you don’t have to wait too much longer for the weekend to carry your beauty!

Man what a beauty!

Thanks man!

Lol, I struggle with which knives to carry all the time — my biggest problem with having more knives than pockets lol. I’ve been thinking about making my RHK a weekend warrior as well, but couldn’t resist. It has quickly climbed to my top 10.

Luckily you don’t have to wait too much longer for the weekend to carry your beauty!

Haha I picked up an XM18 for the sole purpose of carrying it instead of some of my other higher end folders.

It grew on me to the point that now I have 3 and I worry about carrying them sometimes because they'll get destroyed. Especially when I know I'm gonna be on a roof with my crew and getting my hands dirty.

I just picked up the vintage since I figured its tool steel and can take a beating better than other steels....

I still want a skinny Working finish xm18 3.5 for that exact reason. Something to let it scratched and not worry too much. I just gotta pay off the vintage bowie first Haha.

Last edited:
Back