EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

BDZjaCh.jpg

Haha I picked up an XM18 for the sole purpose of carrying it instead of some of my other higher end folders.

It grew on me to the point that now I have 3 and I worry about carrying them sometimes because they'll get dewtepyed. Especially when I know I'm gonna be on a roof with my crew and getting my hands dirty.

I just picked up the vintage since I figured its tool steel and can take a beating better than other steels....

I still want a skinny Working finish xm18 3.5 for that exact reason. Something to let it scratched and not worry too much. I just gotta pay off the vintage bowie first Haha.

I’ve been digging that Vintage Bowie!

I’ve been digging that Vintage Bowie!

Thanks... I wasn't so sure about a blade I have to oil but I have plenty of guns and tools that I oil regularly so it's not that big a deal. Action is breaking in nicely and the detent is great, got a nice snap

I don't think it's going to fit the hole I was looking for in my everyday user EDC category but it's certainly growing on me and I love the bowie

Last edited:
Haha I picked up an XM18 for the sole purpose of carrying it instead of some of my other higher end folders.

It grew on me to the point that now I have 3 and I worry about carrying them sometimes because they'll get destroyed. Especially when I know I'm gonna be on a roof with my crew and getting my hands dirty.

I just picked up the vintage since I figured its tool steel and can take a beating better than other steels....

I still want a skinny Working finish xm18 3.5 for that exact reason. Something to let it scratched and not worry too much. I just gotta pay off the vintage bowie first Haha.
I’ve found that the working finish shows scratches more then the stone washed.
Just my opinion of course :)
Most expensive knife I carried at work was a Strider custom . But I’m just a old school truck driver.

Thanks man!

Lol, I struggle with which knives to carry all the time — my biggest problem with having more knives than pockets lol. I’ve been thinking about making my RHK a weekend warrior as well, but couldn’t resist. It has quickly climbed to my top 10.

Luckily you don’t have to wait too much longer for the weekend to carry your beauty!
Thanks for reminding me it is Friday :D

I’ve found that the working finish shows scratches more then the stone washed.
Just my opinion of course :)
Most expensive knife I carried at work was a Strider custom . But I’m just a old school truck driver.

Good looking out, maybe I'll stay away from working finish if it isn't going to be anymore scratch residential than a stonewashed.

Last edited:
Back