EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

922f57fdc489d77fb7253e3b758f42d1.jpg

Nice! These knives make me want another XM-18 haha dammit....... Are they both skinnies?

The Bronze and black goes really well together!

Last edited:
Today was the Buck Slim 110.

3CE538C1-D829-4716-864B-C1E08FAEA674.jpeg

I snapped the original pocket clip, then the replacement clip in the exact same spot. I think maybe the factory clip is a bit too hard? They both snapped near the bend at the two narrow spots in the anvil shape.

C2B3E8CF-8693-426C-90BF-842FEEDCDD69.jpeg

Phoenix hears a herd of wild goats.
B03859CD-EE19-49B0-8962-F71F22A0DD82.jpeg 8D8E8FBE-4F75-49AB-BEDB-5711893A2E95.jpeg

I was messing around whittling and as expected the blade does great and has lots of control from being so light.

EF45C740-6846-48F2-95E3-51AA87C08DBD.jpeg

I have some wussy hands. :(:)

AD08DE99-390C-4856-9C79-AD7379F4414B.jpeg

All in all a great lockback from a great company.

I ordered my slotted one when they first became available last year, and when it came in the mail, I immediately ordered a drilled model. Both are nice, but I think I like the slotted one a little more betterer.
At some point, I decided that I don't like extra holes in the handles of my knives (I accept lanyard/fob holes because I recognize the utility, even if I don't generally use them). I have a couple of older knives with holes, and they don't bother me...but I wouldn't even consider buying them, now. It's disappointing, because there are knives I WANT; but the makers are apparently quite fond of holes (Brad Zinker, for example - I've given up on finding an Urban Trapper without holes...yes, I know about the Boker+ version)

Now, back on track.
I haven't decided what I'm carrying today; but it's almost time to wander out, so I might as well make the decision.
Back in a few with a picture

Edited to add:
5OsBlz5.jpg

**edited again, to also add the holey knives I mentioned.
(I don't understand why I'm okay with these, vs new knives with holes...maybe just because I've had them for nearly 20 years?)
CfI1LC3.jpg

(I couldn't help myself when I saw the paper - it just wanted to be included)

Last edited:
IMG_7335.JPG
All these Keens!! I like the drilled out model but they all look good

The keen is fantastic imo and one of my favorites. I haved owned 3 and still own 2 including the smooth and portals version in bronze sw. I like both but prefer the portals look slightly. (Traded the smooth gray keen for a spydiechef user). Bronze sw finish looks good and hides scratches/snails well. The knife itself made by WE is super smooth on ceramic bearings, a good size, not too heavy, great blade shape, pretty thin bte, easy lockbar disengage (so fidget friendly), milled clip works pretty good, and overall looks very nice imo as most Laconico designs do being Simplistic, elegant, and minimalistic, as well as highly functional. I highly recommend grabbing one!

Back