EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

IMG-20191107-152620-376.jpg

Family shot of my EDC rotation. Consistency is a virtue I hope.

Two days worth here as I've not had much time to spare 'til this evening. Yesterday I started my 2nd floor deck rail replacement job, Sawzalling out the old balustrade and stripping the caps, cladding, and quarter-round off the 4x4 PT post cores, while breaking off and grinding away a gazillion rotten pneumatic-driven finish nails and brads. I had my most carried and one of my all-time favorite work users with me.

xbRLnvP.jpg

7yF6x40.jpg

Today I was off to Falmouth for any early Doc's appointment, then errands, shopping, and back home for more b-ball admin. I've particularly enjoyed my Wayfarer 247 since I put a re-profiled mirror edge on its M390 blade. Just nasty sharp. I'm really happy with the way these mortise and tenon joints came out on the rabbeted edge doors I built and installed on our bathroom vanity base. Gotta take them off and the drawers out and get some finish on them when I get a chance.

TTtqRj1.jpg

9bGlug6.jpg

N0G2sU3.jpg

Last edited:
Two days worth here as I've not had much time to spare 'til this evening. Yesterday I started my 2nd floor deck rail replacement job, Sawzalling out the old balustrade and stripping the caps, cladding, and quarter-round off the 4x4 PT post cores, while breaking off and grinding away a gazillion rotten pneumatic-driven finish nails and brads. I had my most carried and one of my all-time favorite work users with me.

xbRLnvP.jpg

7yF6x40.jpg

Today I was off to Falmouth for any early Doc's appointment, then errands, shopping, and back home for more b-ball admin. I've particularly enjoyed my Wayfarer 247 since I put a re-profiled mirror edge on its M390 blade. Just nasty sharp. I'm really happy with the way these mortise and tenon joints came out on the rabbeted edge doors I built and installed on our bathroom vanity base. Gotta take them off and the drawers out and get some finish on them when I get a chance.

TTtqRj1.jpg
Woodwork looks great! I did a couple of years framing and was close to becoming a carpenter before switching trades to plumbing. I really enjoyed making things come together. More framing houses than detail work. But I very much enjoyed it.

Todays carry
IMG_0812.JPG

Not quite an EDC yet. It's a RNC (right now carry) since it hit my mailbox earlier today. It was a long wait, and I wasn't sure if it was for me, but with just a short while in hand I can say its a keeper. Very well done TRM.View attachment 1228093

Nice! Im pretty excited to take delivery of my TRM Atom sometime in December. It will be somewhat of a surprise which scales i receive as they are working on a new black/blue CF but arent sure if those will be in production by delivery time so my backup scale option is OD micarta. either will be ok with me but hoping for the new CF!

Back