EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

011EIJp.jpg

Todays carry
View attachment 1228286

Nice! Im pretty excited to take delivery of my TRM Atom sometime in December. It will be somewhat of a surprise which scales i receive as they are working on a new black/blue CF but arent sure if those will be in production by delivery time so my backup scale option is OD micarta. either will be ok with me but hoping for the new CF!
I think you like it no matter which scales you get. Pretty sweet knife.20191108_114704-2241x3984.jpg

I haven’t had the chance to own one but I want one just like yours!!!!

Many thanks! It has quickly become the one that finds it way into my pocket most days, and it has proven to be the perfect all around casual carry knife for me. Tough enough for most all tasks and still about as gentlemanly as I ever find myself needing to be.

I've been on the hunt for a Medford under the local blade length limit (3.5"), and the Praetorian Genesis T is right up my alley.

It's 7 oz. of compact powerhouse, easier on the pocket than its weight might suggest, with everything I love about the full-size Praetorian in a smaller package. I've never had a Medford with his Vulcan finish before, and while I can see why it's polarizing (what about Medford knives isn't? :D) I absolutely love it.

This guy's got a few miles on him, and I'm looking forward to adding some more. :)

q5YBdpS.jpg

Back