Editions G - custom knife editions

Hi everybody,

I'm here to present you my concept and my collaborations:

I carefully choose renowned craftsmen for the quality of their work. Each of them designs a knife, which is then produced in a numbered and signed limited edition of 300 pieces each time. The production knives are made by multi-award winner LionSteel in Italy.

Through this limited series production, works from the greatest names of cutlery will become available to a wider public while remaining high-quality and rare knives.

Thus, you can afford exceptional signed and numbered knives. They are unique creations, essential items to ardent collectors, knives with a soul.

The first collaboration was with a famous french knife maker, David Lespect. He was for the first time at the Blade this year to present his collaboration on the folding Chrom with Samuel Lurquin.

full

The second collaboration is a Bullet Knife by the famous dutch knife maker Gudy van Poppel.

full

Four times a year, a new collaboration will be presented. Also, I should attend the Blade show in 2019, eager to see you...

And now ladies and gentlemen, something new from the US, a review from Mr Nick Shabazz :

And also:

It's been a long time since I was here last time, sorry for that.

But I have some good news:

Sam Lurquin's first production collaboration is ready for the Blade Show 2022!
70 knives will be available at his usual table 2F
The remaining of the 300 limited and numbered run are available on preorder on www.editions-g.com , delivery mid-June.

The Wardog2.0 also had the great honor to be illustrated by Jim Cooper (many thanks again to him!)

It's been a long time since I was here last time, sorry for that.

But I have some good news:

Sam Lurquin's first production collaboration is ready for the Blade Show 2022!
70 knives will be available at his usual table 2F
The remaining of the 300 limited and numbered run are available on preorder on www.editions-g.com , delivery mid-June.

The Wardog2.0 also had the great honor to be illustrated by Jim Cooper (many thanks again to him!)

Anything new in the worx???? A large Gitano from Gudy would be awesome.

Back