1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

EK&T Companion Pictures!

Discussion in 'Evans Knife and Tool' started by Brian.Evans, Sep 29, 2015.

1. prom52

prom52 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Phil:

Remember to keep your Companion handy during today's game. It brought the Bronco's luck in the playoffs. It might just be the ticket to them winning the Super Bowl. Friendship is what the knife community is all about. I was glad to see that your 4 legged friend J-Dog approved of adding the liners to your Companion.

Peter

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  2. Kwon Kwang

Kwon Kwang

Jul 7, 2013
    I love this knife.

[​IMG]

But wait, flip her over, and...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The scales are lovely, but she looks good naked, too!

[​IMG]

Very comfortable to hold and use. I'm super happy with mine.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  3. Brusiedmeat

Brusiedmeat Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2015
    Very nice.. Looks amazing with the color combo. The carbon bead is a great touch, like it!

4. Kwon Kwang

Kwon Kwang

Jul 7, 2013
    Thanks, man! I will eventually slap my jade scales on, but so far I'm really liking this, too. A combination of utilitarian and classy!

5. Blades2442

Blades2442

Feb 10, 2016
    Man do I love that set up of scales, hopefully I can pick them up sometime to do that, two sets of scales and do it on the first and second gen, just the perfect combo!

6. Dingle1911

Dingle1911

Nov 28, 2005
    [​IMG]

Posing
    [​IMG]

Carving in a dead tree
    [​IMG]

A dead stump this time
    [​IMG]

The sheath has good retention.
    [​IMG]