Elephants in Nepal

ndoghouse, all you need are two sticks...see above. no more elephants.

pits are the most unjustifiably maligned breed of dogs/ they are not naturally aggressive, and it is an urban myth that their jaws are somehow different and lock unlike other dogs, they do have strong jaws tho, and must be abused over a long time to get them to dislike and fight other dogs and to keep their jaws closed on their opponent for fear of a beating, even then many still for some odd reason, like people. some can be rehabilitated, many sadly are too far gone to be trusted with other animals or small children. people like michael vick, when they take the final elevator down to the warm place, have a special place dedicated to shoving more than pineapples up their fundaments.

Last edited:
My brittany/pitt got bit by a dalmation as a puppy and now she is a little bitey :( so sad.

There are no bad Pits, only bad Pit owners and trainers. Actually same with children.

I also got nothing against a good elephant myself. Wouldn't mind having one myself. Imagine the cleanup and keeping them off the bed at night might be challenging but all pets have their issues.

I been wanting a Rotty for a while, most likely will never have one but always liked them. Neighbors and friends have had them, great dogs.
Another maligned and misrepresented breed.

Good one Kronck! Problem with elephants is my wife wouldnt have just one. Theres not enough room on the couch for three of them and four dogs.

...I think of elephants like I think about giant pussycats...

Speaking of which, a few years ago somebody posted this video here, I think it was in a thread about HI's "Tiger Killer" knife (36 sec video, warning: the elephant's "driver" gets a minor injury):

Yeah! That right there splains it perfectly Mr. Tall!!! In fact... I think I like Elephants that much more too:)

Back