Elusive Schrades

Thanks Lloyd and John!!:cool: Did you notice the HJ on the right has the old "arched" tangstamp??:D

I don’t know how elusive these two peanuts are, but I’ve always liked them quite a bit. Both are from the 2003 cigar box series if I remember right. Never carried them because I prefer high carbon blades, but might need to change that.

Edit: well never mind, turns out I don't know how to do photos... Give it one more try...
AF1QipOj25mKDfLSh7sCRPcVy9j0-0v1h24GVuZ2jE6N

Last edited:
Here's a rather elusive and unusual one; a straight razor with a pearl covered tang that's engraved "Schrade Cut Co", and on the reverse "Germany". I've seen a few Schrade Cut Co razors but only one other with the pearl option:

Schrade Cut Co Razor.jpg Schrade Cut Co Razor 2.jpg Schrade Cut Co Razor 3.jpg

Eric

Now THOSE are three very attractive and very well made Knives Charlie, a gorgeous Pattern that could never be out of fashion with those beautifully Ground Mains, and that Swage work! Whew!
Peach-seed added to top it off! The The heavily Threaded Bolsters really send those Knives off the Chart imo.
Now if they would have put a Punch in that mix instead of a Pen - we would be talking!!!

Now THOSE are three very attractive and very well made Knives Charlie, a gorgeous Pattern that could never be out of fashion with those beautifully Ground Mains, and that Swage work! Whew!
Peach-seed added to top it off! The The heavily Threaded Bolsters really send those Knives off the Chart imo.
Now if they would have put a Punch in that mix instead of a Pen - we would be talking!!!

Thanks, Duncan!! I will look around and see if I have a knife like those with a punch!!??:rolleyes:

Wow, these knives are really elegant
coeur.gif

Â

Thanks, J-M!!;)

I picked up another bone 881. This one has had a bout with corrosion but has the factory edges and seems unused. Tight with good snaps and that sort of stuff that make it fun to play with.

View attachment 1397043 View attachment 1397044

Another nice one Paul, hard not to pick up any good condition bone Schrade or Camillus knife you can find, there not making any more of them.

My friends - both of you did exceptionally well, Auie that 294 is gorgeous- so is the well loved and beautifully taken care of Congress - all the Blades are near full - yet has had use and that makes this Knife a really really neat Knife, Peachseed is a monumental plus on both!!! Talk about outstanding Swage work on both Knives!

Paul- yep- as our friend Augie said- another absolute beauty there- Thats one hang of a nice Knife right there!

Back