Elusive Schrades

As I get older I am sure that the toll of the Kicks and hits to the head I have taken have taken their toll- Bits of Brain I am sure come out of my Nose when sneezing- lol - so if I have posted this before forgive me and just shake your head please :rolleyes:
Boys Knife that (as I mentioned above about Colour and Character of the Bone) this Knife too has- hidden amongst that gorgeous and very busy Peach-Seed Jig work, the lighter shades of Bone come out and greet you, another Knife that I really enjoy studying the Bone for a while, voices when looking at this gorgeous wee Knife are either one of two things - the Knife telling its tale, or Schizophrenia, I haven't quite figured out which one yet :D

Did you hear that?

The next two shots show just what I am trying to explain

fHWsrXi.jpg

H1Pfg2i.jpg

dkdJ9eL.jpg

The reflection on the Blades edge- kinda make the Blade look as though it has a terrible Bevel but this isnt so...

xFCupon.jpg
Amazingly beautiful Peachseed, Duncan!!
Well cut, and well colored!!:thumbsup::cool:

I picked up this a wee while ago, a Dead Mint Schrade Walden, LOVE this Bone, when opening this Knife one realises just how well these Knives are made! Smoooooooth as Silk!

3JqFdhy.jpg

CND3h5S.jpg

pXxZpnA.jpg

ELMPVV1.jpg
Another beautiful Walden, Duncan!! Great Follow-up jigging and dyeing to the Cut Co Era!!;)

Oh, my! Charlie! I posted before I saw your post. Those darlings marched right through and out of the Pearly Gates, fer sher! :cool::thumbsup: I am saving those images as unreasonable facsimiles thereof; as close as I will ever come to the real deal!

The original Schrade hot stamp for the 1998 bison scrimshaw knife.

Fantastic! I was curious as to how they did the scrimshaw handles. I have only one, a 1989 SC505 stockman. I had never noticed, until someone told me where to look, that each of these designs is signed and dated.

Lloyd's last photograph of them before he ships 'm off to New Zealand!

:D :D

I was going to say those very 4 words our buddy Cal did- "I can see why"

Gorgeous knives my friend! Beautiful viewing! A Stunning Trio right there!:eek:

It might not measure up to some of the great examples in this thread, but this was an elusive Schrade for me.

8FEFEEEC-C51F-45A1-9DB3-8065B7075982.jpeg

The 895 is one of my favorite patterns, but I don't really care for the jigged plastic on later knives. The sawcut Old Timers are okay by me, but the Old Timer version of this pattern only came in stainless. I finally found a bone handled Walden at a more than reasonable price. Wish the main clip wasn't sharpened down so much, but it is still full length. I haven't oiled or sharpened yet, but action on the clip and sheepfoot is good. The spey snaps shut, but opens like a friction folder...hopefully cleaning and oiling will improve that, but it is usable as is.

Back