Emergency pack

fixer27 said:
If you are a fan of Rawles, he has a blog that is a lot more informative than
the media concerning this www.survivalblog.com

:eek: Ok, I just spent an hour at that site reading everything I could... Wow. Thank you, sir. I'll be reading that one daily from now on.

Mr Rawles is a great author and just a great guy. I always suggest reading his stuff. Have an autographed copy of his book here(Actually, two, first one I bought, was on his first printing run,a nd edited some pages to help him correct little pringing errors, typos etc, tore out the pages and sent them to him. He sent me a second copy so I wasn't just stuck with one missing a bunch of pages).

Bri in Chi said:
these storms seem to be getting bigger and meaner. Anyone have an idea why? :confused:

I still believe that the recent tsunami in Asia is responsible for a lot. I think an event of that proportion stirs up a lot of earthly energy, water, wind, etc. that goes on to create other things.

My personal preparations are pretty complete. 2 water filters, maps, compass, detailed first aid kits, knives, attitude, clothes, mild armor, etc... Basically I'm in the city with the objective of getting out. If I can use my truck, that is prefered. If I have to walk, then that is what it is...

I DO need to get a firearms license and pick up a piece. Knives are not much good against an angry citizen with his own gun.

bamboo

Back