Emerson Coffee Roasters

Dear Members,

I would like to formally announce the opening of our newest venture, The Emerson Coffee Roasters Company. We welcome you to try our coffee and let us know what you think. We have put in a lot of time, effort and money into starting this new company and with the help and guidance of our friends in the coffee industry we hope it will be a success. But that’s going to be up to you. Our website is found at EmersonCoffeeRoasters.com. Free samples will go out with every Emerson Knives order. We will be giving out samples at our booth at the USN Show and we will have some full bags for sale. So stop by if you want to give some a try.

Best Regards,

Ernest

Last edited:
Dear Members,

I would like to formally announce the opening of our newest venture, The Emerson Coffee Roasters Company. We welcome you to try our coffee and let us know what you think. We have put in a lot of time, effort and money into starting this new company and with the help and guidance of our friends in the coffee industry we hope it will be a success. But that’s going to be up to you. Our website is found at EmersonCoffeeRoasters.com. Free samples will go out with every Emerson Knives order. We will be giving out samples at our booth at the USN Show and we will have some full bags for sale. So stop by if you want to give some a try.

Best Regards,

Ernest

Last edited:
Wait, so you make knives and coffee, and you're not here in Portland? That just doesn't make sense. How did Benchmade or Al Mar or one of the other locals come up with this idea?

Dear Members,

I would like to formally announce the opening of our newest venture, The Emerson Coffee Roasters Company. We welcome you to try our coffee and let us know what you think. We have put in a lot of time, effort and money into starting this new company and with the help and guidance of our friends in the coffee industry we hope it will be a success. But that’s going to be up to you. Our website is found at EmersonCoffeeRoasters.com and you can sign up to try a sample bag if you would like. We will be giving out samples at our booth at the USN Show and we will have some full bags for sale. So stop by if you want to give some a try.

Best Regards,

Ernest

Is this a tactical coffee that only comes in black, or can I add cream and sugar for use in low-threat environments?

For now this is as close as I can manage to have an Emerson coffee experience:

r77OXUD.jpg

Good luck with your new coffee venture!

My first post here, and I am not a troll, and I do not mean to be disrespectful.

I own five Emerson knives - A100, Seax, Mini Com, CQC7, and Kwaiken. I think the knives are teriffic. I am a big fan!

So why do this? Why create a new business so detached from your historical core compentency? And why create a business in a space so dominated by huge corporate interests like Starbucks and Peets?

I get that you love coffee, but I am shakin' my damn head.....

Back