Emerson Coffee

I enjoyed it!
A bit of fruit and spice, not overbearing or bitter.
TjrldhU.jpg

Your 60 gram samples (thank you) yield two 6-8oz cups using my system so nice and strong to base a solid opinion.
There should be another sample in my box today, and looking forward to the whole bean delivery.:thumbsup:

Reading my mind sir, I was thinking yesterday about posting the very same question as to a review.

EDITED (I’m having some right now): We got two sample bags with my Super CQC-15’s. We like your coffee better than Starbucks or Caribou, exceptionally smooth. We have a Kuerig and we use those reusable filtered K Cups you fill with your own blend.

I read the comments in the other Thread...Some people overvalue their opinions. I’ve had other knives, but the only ones that ever just ‘connected’ with me are Emerson’s...and I have several pounds of Emerson Steel in my Safe.

Last edited:
Dear Members,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Emerson Coffee.

As a favor I would like to ask if I can use and post the reviews on our website and in social media. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you and please keep the reviews coming.

My Best Regards,

Ernest

Dear Members,

As a favor I would like to ask if I can use and post the reviews on our website and in social media. I would greatly appreciate it.

My Best Regards,

Ernest
Of course...no problem.

Dear Members,

My Best Regards,

Ernest
Certainly.

I just broke into the whole bean delivery this morning.
Fresh ground in my burr grinder then pressed, my kitchen smelled awesome....just talked myself into another cup.;)

Ordered two bags of beans today...my wife just loves it. While I think it is smooth and tasty, I’d prefer something a bit stronger.

Last edited:
Slip a gift certificate in one of those bags periodically for a new Emerson knife and you'll sell 10 times the coffee. ;-)

EDITED (I’m having some right now): We got two sample bags with my Super CQC-15’s. We like your coffee better than Starbucks or Caribou, exceptionally smooth. We have a Kuerig and we use those reusable filtered K Cups you fill with your own blend.

I read the comments in the other Thread...Some people overvalue their opinions. I’ve had other knives, but the only ones that ever just ‘connected’ with me are Emerson’s...and I have several pounds of Emerson Steel in my Safe.

Ive been looking to get a super CQC15, if anyone happens to be selling a plain edge one, please let me know.
I'm willing to pay top dollar depending on condition.

Back