Emerson EDC, What's Yours?

Well I am outta money to. So that makes two of us out of the exchange area. I got two upcoming trips to pay for june ( Hawaii and then to Brazil).

I bought about 16 new emersons in the just the last two months.. Carrried a 2007 mini commander today,, then switched to a full size commander with standoffs.. Now I am with my CQC-7 2006 with green handles..

I don't know how to carry just one in a whole 24 hours without switching out.
*runs and gets his bedtime Emerson a CQC-11*

Now that's funny... I honestly feel the same way about you :)

I am done for awhile... I promise..

Gotta pay for my winter additions to the bike this week..

Plus, I am pretty happy with my line up for the moment .. I do want a SF Patriot, Bulldog though :)

I carried a mini cqc7a today... What a cool little knife that is..

I love my Mini CQC-7A. It bumped a Mini Griptilian out of my pocket.
I have a Mini A-100 SFS on the way so now I'll be splitting EDC duty between 2 Emersons. I love my Mini CQC-7A but wanted something a little smaller and less evil looking to carry at work. I think the Mini A-100 will fit the bill perfectly.

I have a Mini A-100 SFS on the way so now I'll be splitting EDC duty between 2 Emersons. I love my Mini CQC-7A but wanted something a little smaller and less evil looking to carry at work. I think the Mini A-100 will fit the bill perfectly.

Might you EDC your 239?

Unfortunately the P239 is gone, replaced by a G19 Gen 4.

Bummer! P239 is my primary EDC. Like my Emerson Combat Karambit and La Griffe, I trust my life with my P239. People might question it's size vs. magazine capacity and while I do have that same reservation, it's extremely accurate, totally reliable and I shoot it very well. While round count can play a major part in winning the fight, so is hitting your target and with the P239, I don't worry about missing.

Oh indeed.

A little over a year ago my brother and I went to a gun show where I picked up a CQC7 B. I showed it to him as we were leaving and he asked if I saw the Karambit and SOFCK that were there. Turns out I somehow missed that table of goodies. I have since traded the 7 but I think if I left with the SOFCK it would still be in the stable.

Mini A100

DSCN2919.JPG

Back