Emerson EDC, What's Yours?

Wow, it's been over a month since there was a post in here. Time for a bump. I know some of you are carrying an Emerson, let's see it.

7v for me on this beautiful Sunday.

25690857978_d72b874371_c.jpg

Wow, it's been over a month since there was a post in here. Time for a bump. I know some of you are carrying an Emerson, let's see it.

7v for me on this beautiful Sunday.

25690857978_d72b874371_c.jpg

That clip really makes the tan CQC-7v bling. Great combo!

Haha who did that one for you

You know it was you. Seraphim Combat is an extremely talented Emerson Po’Boyist!

I know you are busy, hopefully you will have enough time one day that you can get a maker’s account and advertise your services on bladeforums.

Until then anyone lucky enough to get work done by you is very grateful. I know I am.

I can’t believe I haven’t posted this one in this thread yet. This has become my all time favourite knife. Just wish it was’t combo edge.
oY6cSyP.jpg

All the older HD7s I see seem to have a lockup like this. Despite being all the way over there is no play or rock and you can tell that it is going to last this way for years. This HD7 is one of the first ones he made,h from 2004. Back then early lockup was not a trend.
ntrigQs.jpg

For me it’s my Tigers and are my favorites . Add a Street Reaper thumb disk and it’s my perfect EDC :thumbsup:
Being a lefty it lets me open it with either hand with ease and looks sexy doing it :D
aRfVkIA.jpg

JhLSYob.jpg

^^^ Nice, and I agree the Tiger benefits a lot from an aftermarket disc, as the stock one makes it tight between the disc and the back part of the finger notch. I like a 45 caliber casing disc as it provides a little height off the blade.

Nct6RVMl.jpg

Back