Emerson for shtf ?

If you had to pick two folders for shtf which would you get ?

I'd say mine would be big bulldog partially serrated and partially serrated 7v

In the event of a deployment, my 15 is coming with me. :thumbsup:

Unless the Kwaiken ever gets produced and knocks it out of its spot! o_O :D

Roadhouse and horseman. Both serrated. If i didnt have to choose two. I would take all of them.

In the event of a deployment, my 15 is coming with me. :thumbsup:

Unless the Kwaiken ever gets produced and knocks it out of its spot! o_O :D

Full size 15 ? I have the mini and it's really worth its weight in gold I could imagen how much cooler the full size one is

Full size 15 ? I have the mini and it's really worth its weight in gold I could imagen how much cooler the full size one is

Yep- I have both and big brother is big and bad. The mini is one of my favorite EDCs and could really manage a deployment. Maybe my ideal knife is the same model in-between these two in size!

i'd take as many as i could carry.
in a shtf scenario these will be worth as much if not more than gold or silver bullion

if i really had to choose just two - an 8 and a Super 8

Yep- I have both and big brother is big and bad. The mini is one of my favorite EDCs and could really manage a deployment. Maybe my ideal knife is the same model in-between these two in size!

I think I held a fullsize 15 once but I just cannot remember

Me too. I just saw it and bought it. I didn't wait long and didn't have anyplace nearby to see it in person.

+1 on the ETAK B,
Second choice would be the CSF (although a roadhouse would be fine too since they're the same handle)

Never having been in a shtf situation, this is my very INexperienced thought: My choices to grab would be a mini-CQC15 PE for usual cutting tasks and a PS Commander to have a significant amount of serrated edge on a recurved blade.

Back