• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Emerson Jungle Commander and ZT0620 Micarta

Relisting and dropping the prices on a couple knives from a few weeks back:

1. LNIB Emerson Jungle Commander circa 2014 (now discontinued). Carried a handful of times but never really used for anything. Love the look and feel of these, but just a little too much for my daily carry. Partly serrated (as all commanders should be ;)). Includes original box, skull clip, plain clip, etc. $200 shipped Now $185 Shipped

2. ZT0620/Emerson Collaboration w/ Green Micarta Grid scale. I'm the original owner, purchased this combo from a dealer. AWESOME knife. Smooth opener, rock rolid, waves open better than most pure bred emersons. And the micarta scale is perfect on this. Includes original box and original G10 scale. Knife has seen some use but is in great shape. $175 Shipped Now $160 Shipped

I'd be willing to let both go for $320 shipped!!!

I only accept paypal at the moment and will ship USPS Priority.

If you have questions, PM me here or email my screen name at G mail dot com. Thanks and cheers.

I'll take the Emerson. I'll folllow up with a pm.

Tad

Payment Sent

Last edited:
Back