• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Emerson LaGriffe Custom Kydex Sheath?

Lives a custom sheath maker out there that can make me several rectangular sheaths for the Emerson LaGriffe? What I’m looking for is the sheath that is photographed in the LaGriffe article on Don Reaic’s site?
I’m also interested in having a plastic ( maybe leather) , moveable belt loop that could be mounted in various positions be screwing it into the sheath eyelet(s). A bonus would be a bottom eyelet to screw-on a garter belt-like clip to attach to a pocket bottom or inside the jacket , arm hole. PM me or open answer. I’d purchase 3 to start. Price quote and delivery date please.

Last edited:
I can't seem to PM you. Shoot me a link to the article that your referring to and I can provide a quote for you.

Gdpolk, thanx for the reply. I can’t figure out why u cannot PM me. I have lousy computer-fu. You can find the picture at donrearic.com. Click onto EdgedTools and then too Emerson/Perrin LaGriffe. Thanx

Gdpolk, I also just realized that u can click onto to Hideawayknife on Amazon and , under the “Images” entry, see the garter belt clip sheath picture. Super bonus points if u can find or duplicate the HAK “Sheath Sticks”. Oh , and the reason I’m not buying from HAK , is their habit of non-delivery. Best

Back