• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Emerson Mini A-100 ****SOLD***

colubrid

Gold Member
Used but was sharened by josh at razor edge for a double bevel and now shaves hair. Knife is pocket worn but is tight in al things and no hidden issues. No play in any diretions ( NO up-down- or sideways play-tight as a drum. Opening is smooth because whers are nicely broken in. It also has a nice good solid strong detent (as demonstrated in the video) it does not shake out like other Emersons and has a sweet detent that won't fll out so it is dialed in perfect.
The blade is perfectly centered. Has early lockbar lockup and hasnot moved in al the years this was being used. Super smooth opening. No lock stick whatsoever! Only negative is the blade has a lot of the black coating on the blade worn off from use. But it was sent off to get a double bevel edge and is better than new now (IMO) since Emersons normally come with a singel bevel. It is just he Mini A-100 just works better with both sides being sharpened because it is a daily "utility blade" more so than a defense tool which most emersons are designed for which is self defense. But otherwise this Mini A-100 checks all the boxes for avery good Emerson and now worries because it is solid. I think anyone will be happy once they get it in their hands.

SOLD!
This was a rare one. congrats to who bought it.

click on pic below to see video. Comes as shown.

Last edited:
There were a ton of people on the forum asking for this...called out the few I could remember...I got mine, so letting them have first dibs.
U UCMD
@greg c
@Berickson47

That is very nice of you! But I left the house and when I got back to my PC there were already a host of people who wanted it.

Last edited:
Back