• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

rare Spyderco Military

colubrid

Gold Member
Ferrrk did a magnificent job on this one. Jeweled inside liners. Thick lockbar with a solid *thunk* sound. Feels more solid than a CRK Sebenza. Titanium liners. Customized backspacer. Sharp. Titanium single slot ti screws. Titanium pocket clip. All ustom by Ferrrk. $300. shipped all inclusive PP fees plus ship

I included a lot of pics on this one because of all the bells and whistles.

DSCN1178.JPG

DSCN1179.JPG

DSCN1180.JPG

DSCN1181.JPG

DSCN1183.JPG

DSCN1184.JPG

DSCN1185.JPG

DSCN1186.JPG

DSCN1188.JPG

DSCN1190.JPG

DSCN1194.JPG

DSCN1195.JPG

DSCN1196.JPG

DSCN1202.JPG

DSCN1204.JPG

Emerson Horseman . perfect centering. Tight. No play, Early lockbar lockup. Fresh back from Emerson. I had this sent off to Emerson for sharpening and it has not been used since. He did a great job on it! Centering , hardware replaces, early lockbar lockup etc. $155. to your door. Price lowered to $135.

DSCN0423.JPG

DSCN0424.JPG

NIB. Purchased in 1998 from an online dealer. This 440v version is much slimmer and trimmer as well as a lot lighters lighter than later and current Spyderco Millitarys. Comparison pics are next to a green Spyderco Military CTS204p. The 1998 440V is unbelievable thin and light in back pocket. It is in my opinion the best version Spyderco Military they ever made.

Perfectly centered with early lockbar lockup. Zero blade play in any direction. See video on my follow up post.

A piece of history with box and papers

$300. shipped

1998 Spyderco Military History:
http://www.spydiewiki.com/index.php?title=C36_Military

DSCN1264.JPG

DSCN1265.JPG

DSCN1266.JPG

DSCN1259.JPG

DSCN1260.JPG

DSCN1256.JPG

DSCN1261.JPG

DSCN1262.JPG

Comparison pics to new version Spyderco Militarys:

DSCN8404.JPG

comparison pics to show how thin the 1998 is:
DSCN8405.JPG

Thinner , lightest Military made
DSCN8406.JPG

DSCN8407.JPG

Compared to a new version
DSCN8408.JPG

DSCN8410.JPG

DSC00064.JPG

You must click on picture to view video:

Last edited:
SIZE=6]click on picture to see video:[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Your Super 7 has a .... hard chrome finish,,,,

Hard Chrome Plating. High Wear, Low Friction, and Improved Corrosion Resistance. Hard Chromeplating (also known as “Industrial Chrome”) is applied to ferrous and nonferrous materials to improve wear and abrasion resistance, reduce friction, prevent seizing and galling, and to restore the dimensions of undersized parts ...

Your Super 7 has a .... hard chrome finish,,,,

Hard Chrome Plating. High Wear, Low Friction, and Improved Corrosion Resistance. Hard Chromeplating (also known as “Industrial Chrome”) is applied to ferrous and nonferrous materials to improve wear and abrasion resistance, reduce friction, prevent seizing and galling, and to restore the dimensions of undersized parts ...

Thanks so much for clarifyig that!

Back