Emerson - Prop 65

To All,
As a result of another regulation forced on us by the state of California amongst all of their "feel good" legislation, you will notice the Prop 65 labels on Emerson products.

Bear in mind that there are attorneys out there that are called "bounty hunters,” and they make a living looking for companies to sue whose products do not feature the Prop 65 warning label, whether in reality they are warranted or not. Most companies, in order to avoid litigation, comply by adding the warning to their products.

I was putting up aluminum no trespassing signs on my land this weekend. These are the fluorescent orange and black signs that you see all over the United States. On the bottom left of the sign, which was manufactured in Massachusetts, it read "Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov."

Go figure.
Ernest Emerson

Knives do not cause cancer - knives contribute to premature termination of life ))

California used to be pretty cool. But now it seems like it is doomed. Although the Governor denies it, I have seen in person, the hemorrhage of businesses both large and small fleeing the state. I have also had dozens of friends and neighbors move out of state. U Haul has been paying people to drive empty vans and trailers back to California because they've all been going only one way - out. Yet this governor continues to say that more people are moving in to California than leaving, and now they've floated a back tax proposal of 10 years for businesses that leave California. Not a law yet, but in committee. That doesn't sound like something you would do if everything was moving in and not out.
The seeds may have been planted.
Ernest

Back