Emerson Seminar - BLADE Show

Dear Members,

I would like to invite all of you to attend the seminar I am giving at this year’s BLADE Show: Knives, Bad Guys, and the Law.

I will be talking about the moral, ethical, and legal responsibilities of the use of deadly force and the consequences of living the life of a warrior.

There are essential things you need to know and things you must do in order to survive, not only the first fight but the next fight that will come soon after.

Don’t win one only to lose the other. This is a source of information that can not only save your life but save you from getting a life sentence.

Learn the rules, strategies, and mindset that a warrior needs to face the danger of extreme violence, prevail and live to fight another day.

If you are a protector of the innocent, defender of freedom, or guardian of the ones you love, join me for this valuable seminar and come early because it’s usually standing room only.

This is not a martial arts seminar. This is a mental arts seminar.

My Best Regards,

Ernest Emerson

Time: Saturday, June 8th 0945-1045 hrs
Place: BLADE Show – Cobb Galleria – Room 104

Thanks for posting. This should be a great seminar. I suspect you have an extensive combat and/or law enforcement background.

I wish I could be there, this would be entertaining...
I expect it will be funny hearing him explain that certain knives should be avoided for edc: (with names like): cold steel broken skull, kaos tanto trench knife, rjm rampage, bastinelli assaucalypse, kizer superbad, kizlyar supreme vendetta, and SO MANY more ; )

I'm already laughing thinking about it.... can someone please record it and post his talk?? (if Mr. Emerson is cool with it)

Back