Emerson tiger

Is the tiger still available, I'm unable to find much about it. I've never owned an Emerson before. Not my style but I saw a tiger on instagram today and I liked the looks of it!

The Tiger only comes out rarely, and is gone quickly. Its’ main virtue is the centering of the tip, making for a great and efficient defensive knife. The ergos, shape of the scales and blade are additional enhancements. Very collectible.
ppetmp_zpskc0oijbh.jpg

If you like the Emerson Tiger there is also the Emerson Combat Systems Fighter. It has a blade very similar to the tiger but the Roadhouse's handle. The Tiger has a similar blade to the Combat Sys Fighter but with a cqc13 like handle.

Sadly both those knives are exceedingly rare. Luckily you can get the cqc-8 which has the same scimitar blade shape as the Tiger and the Combat Sys Fighter but with its own handle shape.

If you ask me the cqc8 has the better handle than the Tiger. The 8 comes in a few sizes too. Regular, Super and Mini (the mini cqc8 is called the Horseman) If you ask me tbe cqc8 is one of the best knives ever put out by Emerson.

No doubt The Tiger is one of my favorite Emerson's and one that feels the best in "My hand " right up there with my Barracuda :thumbsup:
0Ustw1z.jpg

The blades are essentially identical but I prefer the CFS handle (Roadhouse) over the Tiger handle (CQC-13) but both are great knives. Another knife with a very similar blade, better steel, and a frame lock is the Emerson ZT 0630 collaboration. It is available but discontinued

Back