• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

emerson titanium deep carry clip. Also Emerson MINI A-100 scales/grips

colubrid

Gold Member
I have two unused stock emerson G10 scales $25 each.They are like new. Just a bit dirty as i should have washed them before taking photos.

I have 2 different type of grops for the Mini A-100. Please make sure and checkif you have the new "standoff" model or the old version "backspacer" model

The old version backspacer model and comes with the G10 backspacer.

Ai also have he new Emerson Mini A-100 grips for standoffs.

I also have a titanium deep pocket carry clip for Emersons. I am not sure of the maker but it is Tatanium and better than other more commom models I have owned. $20.

DSCN0133.JPG

DSCN0136.JPG

DSCN0137.JPG

comparison to stock Emerson pocket clip. You can see how high this rides wigth how high the hole plcemnt is. Also i checked with a magnet andit is titanium. Unlike the stock emerson clips which are made of steel.

DSCN0140.JPG

Old school backspacer model for Emersom Mini A-100. Emerson does make the backspacer model any longer. Only the standoff models and the standoff model will not fit an older emerson Mini A-100 because the screw holes line up different:

DSCN0141.JPG

Back