Emotional Support Chat: Waiting for your knife

So, i'm waiting for 4 new INFI toys, and i thought this might be a fun way to deal with my Angst.

If you're waiting for something on order, post what you're waiting on, when you ordered it, and then, when you GET it, come back and update your order along with pics of your new friend.

This will help all of us track the completion times, and more important, it'll let us know that we WILL eventually get our knives

I have 4 on order

Gladius
TGLB
MUL LE
AK47

all ordered on 6/19/2012

Last edited:
Cool idea, I'm waiting on two, both purchased second-hand.

Satin Jack TAC
Swamp Rat Battle Guard

Rodent 6 - Ordered on 5/28 - right size, right price... ok, it's not INFI

TGLB in Sage and black paper - Ordered on 6/26 - wasn't going to spend this kind of money, hence the Rodent 6 previous... but the addiction is growing, and the TG design and weight reduction of the LB just appealed to my inner piglet.

I ordered a TGLB (Tanker Gray with Black Paper Handle) 6/6/12 and a Rodent 6 on 6/8.

Nothing on order but have my TG out for new pants and from there it will go to the Busse spa. Won't get her back for a while.

Nothing on order, but saving up for a BAIII. That could keep this thread alive for a long, long time.

Ordered NMSFNO from custom shop on 5-14-12. It will be my first INFI - I am very impatient!!

5/30/12 I ordered my very first: TGLB tanker grey with black/blue g-10 handles and a sheath. I can't wait!

Share your pain with me brothers! It's nice to see that i'm not the only one suffering ;)

some of those dates make me sad though...6 weeks and still waiting for your TGLB. bummer :grumpy:

Ordered a TGLB on 4/27....muddy and tan.

In the between time I have gotten a HHFSH, CGFBM and a Magnum Bear Cub. Not really sure where to go next...something in the 5" range?

Ive been eyeballing the Gladius....

Ordered a TGLB on 4/27....muddy and tan.

In the between time I have gotten a HHFSH, CGFBM and a Magnum Bear Cub. Not really sure where to go next...something in the 5" range?

Ive been eyeballing the Gladius....

Did you get the TGLB yet?

Team Gemini LB green with green/black G-10 handle ordered May 2.

Also have Rodent 6 and Scrap Yard 911 on order as of May 10 and a Rodent Rucki as of June 22.

Just for reference, I ordered a Rodent 9 and Rodent 4 on April 26 and they were ready on June 25. I know the Blade Show had an impact on that order.

Back