Emotional Support Chat: Waiting for your knife

I forgot when I ordered and when they said it would arrive. So, after what seemed to be ages, I broke down and called.

The woman I spoke with was ever so polite and helpful. It appears it was not actually a lifetime ago that I ordered. More like 3 weeks. Now I've got a ball park range of mid-October as the day to start rushing to the post office to see if my TGLB has arrived. At least I know I can put off stalking the postal workers for a few more weeks.

The ladies at the shop are awesome. Incredibly patient, and willing to help any way they can. They don't even act annoyed when i call to ask about my AK47 for the THIRD time...

That was about a month ago, so i'll probably break down and call again in a week or so... :confused:

Knife arrived today! About two weeks earlier than I was quoted. I'm quite pleased.

aaaaaaaaarrrrrrghhhhhhhhh! My ganza KDSH seems to have fallen through the Postal Service cracks, shipped on the 1st, no sign of it yet! :'( Please send bacon and Scotch!!!

I just received a shipping notice from the swamp!!!!. I'm glad Wisconsin isn't too far from Ohio.

Suck it up, buttercups! Nab something off the exchange if you need a fix. . .
Kidding.

jody
no effin regrets

Any new orders added recently?

Should be getting my TGLB back from the custom shop in the next few weeks. No sign of my AK yet, but hopefully it'll be done by Xmas (wishful thinking)

I Received a tracking number for the NMFSH, it should arrive on Saturday.

Just ordered my first Busse-Kin on 11/29, a RatManDu, and can't wait for it to ship. Next purchase will be INFI but can't decide if I want a TGLB or to wait to see what the anniversary blades will be.

download

just got my ash-1. This is my first piece of infi and i already want more.

Last edited:
The way I cope and seems to reduce the stresses is to (more often than not) always have an item on order. It's been true for me for awhile now, one Bussekin or another.

It always nice to have a reason to call the shop too.;)

Back