Emotional Support Chat: Waiting for your knife

Same here, this country boy needs his Steel Heart....4, 8, 16 24, the weeks are flying, but worth it

I got my 2 AMS's so now I am waiting for my NMSFNO, NMFSH, and 2 Fat Game Wardens. no hurry though... I am content at the moment.:)

Still waiting for my santaganza NMFSH too. But I know it will be coming soon. My first one and I think I've only called like 4 times...

Seconded...was hoping to get the Steel Heart before I hit the woods in a few weeks

Note to self: Never wait 7 minutes after the start in a ganza...

7 minutes? I was in less than 2! It doesn't matter tho at all. I am just starting to get super anxious. Visions of clearing whole forests and herds of zombies....

Every email is making me a little crazy. I ordered my first Busse, a tglb on 2-11-13. Comp finish with black G-10 scales. Last week Lexi took my payment info, but no tracking # yet. Maybe next week.

Ordered from Cupidganza HDDD, AMS, Rodent 3 & Rodent Trail.
Got dinged 3/20 for everything and received:
Red HDDD
IMG_20130402_223104.jpg

AMS
IMG_20130403_121647.jpg

Rodent 3
IMG_20130402_223639.jpg

Just patiently waiting for my Rodent Trail! :thumbup::beer:

Today, my Tglb arrived without warning. It is very Very VERY COOL. Comp finish is beautiful. It has a depth and character other finishes lack. Pics coming hopefully. Thanks Busse crew with special thanks to Lexi.

Back