Emotional Support Chat: Waiting for your knife

Ok so I paid for mine TGLB and AMS now waiting for the mailman to show up with goodies

Me to. Unfortunately I called and was told 2 more weeks.

Question to experienced Busse buyers, does 2 more weeks mean we are getting close or does it mean they just don't have the heart to tell us it's going to be for Christmas 2013?

Could be either. Hope it is really the two weeks. I called a couple weeks ago and they said 3 to 4 weeks so maybe it is really two weeks.

Me to. Unfortunately I called and was told 2 more weeks.

Question to experienced Busse buyers, does 2 more weeks mean we are getting close or does it mean they just don't have the heart to tell us it's going to be for Christmas 2013?

Technically I think the answer would depend on the tone that the sentence was delivered in.

I'm hoping they gave the answer in a dead serious voice.

Just received my rodent trail from cupid ganza this blades sick, and has more heft than i expected.:thumbup: should have ordered more...

Well I'll be at the end of my "14 days" tomorrow on my Santa ganzaa nmfsh. *fingers crossed and knocking on wood that it'll ship*

swamp rat rodent 9: mossy green/ black canvas 3/26/13
swamp rat rodent rucki: mossy green/ black canvas 4/1/13
busse cgfbm: black corregated/ gray-black g10 4/13/13
busse cgfbm: black/ black g10 4/13/13

ohhhh the humanityyyyy!

SueZQ and i have a couple rat trails a couple sar3's a red rodent and a couple more ams' comin in the next few days. Cannot frickin wait!

I ordered my TGLB Monday. 3-6 weeks. Luckily I got my SFNO in the mail today! I can't wait to take it out in the woods this weekend.

I had a mysterious reduction in my credit limit yesterday! Now I just have to wait a bit to find out if it's identity theft or a knife.

Back