Emotional Support Chat: Waiting for your knife

I'm waiting on a shbm!! Its going to be arctic white with black and blue g10! I think it'll go great with my satin finished black/blue g10 nmfbm!

:D If the weather does not provide a monkey wrench, my wait should be over tomorrow.

Cheer up all!!!!!....... The wait is almost up...... 2 more weeks! :miserable::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused:

WOW you got some good taste :)... I wish I had enough green for an order like that :D.

Cool idea! My card just got dinged for a ASHBM black blade and handle until I beat and strip her :D. I emailed Lexi and she said that it can take two weeks to receive tracking after card dig so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow.

man...right about now i'd spray my shorts if i saw an email with a tracking number from busse! hahahaha

I am at 43 weeks (~10 months) on my Custom Shop order. And yes, I have checked in with the shop a few weeks ago. I should be good to go anytime now:D Patience is hard, but with the type of unmatched product they put out, I am totally okay with it!:thumbup: It is worth it!!!

Ordered a TGLB on 16 May - Desert Sage/Tan Micarta
Got the last bits and pieces into a box at the freight forwarding company I use to get things down under, so a SYKCO 711 and Safety Mutt are en route.
And a SYKCO Scrapper 5 LE that I picked up second hand should be here tomorrow morning. :)

Back