End of January sales

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
L to r

17 inch 24 ounce Dui Chirra by Thamar. Satisal wood handle. $90.

18 inch 25 ounce Tin Chirra by Thamar. Satisal wood handle. $100 even.

Adv0ZXj.jpg

L to r

16 inch 22 ounce WWII by Ram Kumar. Natural grain mark on horn handle. Fine rig at $85.

9 inch 7 Gentleman belt Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $40

OFf3uNT.jpg

Last edited:
AZrOtyP.jpg

16 inch 19 ounce Keshar Lal Villager Utility Knife by keshar Lal. Lali gurash wood handle. $38.

EMS on the 16 inch 22 ounce WWII by Ram Kumar. Natural grain mark on horn handle. Fine rig at $85.

I had also sent a message on that WWII blade.

Also sent a message about the Dui if I missed the WWII

Last edited:
Great knives! No price listed for 9 inch 7 Gentleman belt Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle.

Email sent on gentlemans knife.

Dd recieved! Thats over $1400 in the last year... id say im gonna take a break but id be lying!

Last edited:
Got the done deal on the WWII model. 2nd khukuri in about a month; I've been thoroughly bitten by the khukuri bug!

I can think of a few occasions when I had three in the mail at once. Thats a Junkie!

I can think of a few occasions when I had three in the mail at once. Thats a Junkie!
Me too! I remember buying all the DOTD at once and waiting on a total of 14 to come in the mail! As a matter of fact, auntie asked if she wanted to hold off on shipping and wait till I was through buying? Of course I told her to go ahead and ship because I didn’t want to wait that long!
In those days it was difficult sneaking the knives past my wife! Good think I work at the post office to retrieve them first!
Addiction can be a terrible thing! You don’t want to get the Mrs upset because she might pull a Lorena Bobbitt on you with all the choices of knives!:eek:

Back