Weight --23 oz
Spine thicknesss --1/4''
Brass guard, boslter, buttcap and tip
Few crack in satisal wood handle most likely to go nowhere
Standard leather scabbard
Great investment at $95.00 *SOLD*

2-28-13001_zpsbe73eb8c.jpg

2-28-13002_zps7493c214.jpg

19 7/8 inch 25 ounce villager fit and finish Cherokee Rose by Tirtha. Nice blade and sheath. Natural grainmark in both side of horn handle. Take this beauty home today at $90 YBB. *SOLD*

2-28-13003_zpscbfbfeb1.jpg

9 1/4 inch 6 ounce Grand baby Dui chirra by Vim kami. Antlar handle. Chrismas green color scabbard. Small steel fold on blade. $25 YBB. *SOLD*

2-28-13004_zps251bf8e6.jpg

10 inch 6 ounce Kumar Karda by Keshar Lal Kami. Satisal wood handle. The blade's edge is not even and can fix with file. $35 YBB.

2-28-13006_zpsf015ccd1.jpg

17 3/4 inch 32 ounce Ang Khola by Tirtha. Excellent blade and sheath. Hairline crack in satisal wood handle. Great buys at $85. *SOLD*

2-28-13008_zps840ab14d.jpg

16 inch 32 ounce Bonecutter by Keshar Lal. Satisal wood handle. All fittings are white metal. 10 minutes worth of rust removal time near the cho. Yours for $90 YBB. *SOLD*

2-28-13010_zpsf39b1768.jpg

12 1/4 inch 12 ounce Pen Knife by Tirtha. Nice Knife. Natural grainmark in horn handle. Great investment at $65. *SOLD*

2-28-13011_zpsa794141d.jpg

L to r

15 inch 19 ounce BAS by Lok Kami. Natural grainmark in horn. Great camping Knife at $65 YBB. *SOLD*

15.5 inch 21 ounce Vojlure Ang Khola by Rajkumar. Bone handle has been repaired by Rajkumar. $68 YBB. *SOLD*

11.5 inch 9 ounce Sirupati by Rajkumar. Couple of hairline crack in satisal wood handle. Cute one for your collection at $45. *SOLD*

2-28-13012_zpsbdc14622.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served
I am super busy today and I will take care of your order ASAP
Thank you all

Last edited:
Ill take the bas, 15 inch 19 ounce BAS by Lok Kami. Natural grainmark in horn. Great camping Knife at $65 YBB. Will send email now

Last edited:
Wow, that is one of the nicest looking Pen Knives I've ever seen:eek:

I thought so too. Help me quickly before the other sharks circling move in for the kill.

Do most pen knives come with horn handles. I'm just not sure I have much faith in horn for a handle. Are they full of that tree glue stuff to make them solid or still somewhat hollow.

Going back for another look now. Resistance is futile. Must have will power...

Help please quickly, the clock is ticking................Awwww, the pain................

OK, OK, I give up. I'll take the Pen Knife. Momma's gonna open a can of whoop arse on me. Whoa is me.

I'm such a weakling, a wimp, no will power.

Ms. Yangdu, email inbound. That is one lovely Pen Knife. Do you pay Steely to bait me on this stuff? Is he a plant?

Am I a drive by victim sucked off the highway of life because of my still relatively new addiction to khuks and sharp bent things?

15 inch 19 ounce BAS by Lok Kami. Natural grainmark in horn. Great camping Knife at $65 YBB
I'll take this one, email sent.

OK, OK, I give up. I'll take the Pen Knife. Momma's gonna open a can of whoop arse on me. Whoa is me.

I'm such a weakling, a wimp, no will power.

Ms. Yangdu, email inbound. That is one lovely Pen Knife. Do you pay Steely to bait me on this stuff? Is he a plant?

Am I a drive by victim sucked off the highway of life because of my still relatively new addiction to khuks and sharp bent things?

Lol, no I'm just a happily lost soul who enjoys the company of other lunatics with passion for these wonderful knives. Just give in, my friend. I've been here most of my adult life and still get just as giddy when a triangular box shows up at my door. You are doomed. You are in the belly of the Sarlacc with the rest of us.:D

As for the horn handle, fret not. I have a 12" PK that I have probably abused more than any other HI knife. It's chopped down saplings, dug up rose bushes, pried up stones. I usually prefer wood over horn, but it is mostly due to personal preference. If the horn is a bit slick for you, just hit it with a bit of medium grit sand paper and marvel at how it will now stick to your hand:)...you do lose the shiny prettiness this way, of course.

Am I plant? No, but I guess you could say I'm...

carusox.jpg
rooted here.

I apologize for resurrecting such a dusty meme

Last edited:
I just received my pen knife from this thread. As usual wicked quick and a great way to save an otherwise dreadful Monday.

Way beyond my expectations as well. I think I have a new favorite although it's like asking which child is your favorite. I think this one will travel with me quite often if not daily if I can figure a way which I will given time.

Once again, thank you Yangdu and the Kami's. Beautiful work, I'm way beyond happy.

Back