End of the Year Clearance sales for 12/30

I'm good at spending other peoples money.
But seriously, well I don't do serious but the pen knife is an incredible little (by HI standards) knife. One of the first I got and I used it a lot. Out in the toolies it's one knife that can do it all.

If you was gonna build a log cabin of course you'd need an AK or a CAK but shelters, cooking, fire, that sort of thing the Pen knife is the ticket.

I'm good at spending other peoples money.
But seriously, well I don't do serious but the pen knife is an incredible little (by HI standards) knife. One of the first I got and I used it a lot. Out in the toolies it's one knife that can do it all.

If you was gonna build a log cabin of course you'd need an AK or a CAK but shelters, cooking, fire, that sort of thing the Pen knife is the ticket.

Im with you that pen knife looks like an all arounder. It caught my eye before the tin chirra but not by much. Hopefully i get em all.

I know the feeling only slightly. I don't have the sword but would have had to let this one go anyhow. Happy for Pugs if he gets it.

I added a note to the original thread about the HI key rings. It's important. Check it out. She has a lot so get a bunch.
I hate to be bossy and stuff so just do it......................

Last edited:
It's kind of a bummer when you already have at least one of everything on a super sale.

Yea...I was kinda hoping for a 18"+ GS, or some other sword I don't have yet.

It's OK, neat stuff a coming in the next few months...:)

Congrats all

Well, I WAS gonna ems on the darn pen knife. Dang.

Do it anyway, she just might have more than the one. There's been a couple posted lately so you might get lucky.

Is the forge snowed in this time of year. I remember a while back you posted a picture of snow about 20 ft deep and you were froze out.

Do it anyway, she just might have more than the one. There's been a couple posted lately so you might get lucky.

Is the forge snowed in this time of year. I remember a while back you posted a picture of snow about 20 ft deep and you were froze out.

It's cold, but we've only got about 14" of snow.
The temperature has been pretty brutal though. Gotta insulate the joint better.

Back