End of the Year Clearance sales for 12/30

EMS Does that mean an emailed message?

Boy you really need to know what these Khurkris are when you only see a model name with dimensions and the maker BUT no photo. :confused:

Not complaining - just a new kid in town who doesn't stand a chance with the pros :)

Never fear - I'm a quick learner :D. Now where was that link...?

Happy New Year!

Ray
Well the most important decision you have already made... Himalayan Imports! 😉

Stick around on the forum, all the folks here are happy to answer questions on what may suit your needs. This is a great community.
Good Afternoon to all
Today I am offering these great Knives and Swords at bargain price
SHOP and SAVE $$$$$$

32 inch 44 ounce Tibetan Sword by Kumar. Sisau wood handle. Minor flaw on leather sheath near brass tip. Steal at $185. *SOLD*

17.5 inch 36 ounce Amar Singh Thapa Knife by Lachhu. Satisal wood handle. $95.

Picture missing will post later

27 inch 30 ounce Wajaski Sword by Kumar. Horn handle. $115. This sword comes with standard leather sheath. *SOLD*Will post pic later.

17 inch 28 ounce WWLL by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $95.

18 inch 30 ounce UBE by Lachhu. Red satisal wood handle. $100. *SOLD*

16 inch 29 ounce CAK by Kumar. Bamboo root wood handle. $100.

15 inch 24 ounce Ang Khola by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $95. *SOLD*

17 inch 32 ounce HI Spear Vala by Lachhu. Satisal wood handle. $115. *SOLD*

11 3/4 inch 16 ounce BDC by Anil. Horn handle. $60.

8 3/4'' 5 ounce mini Spear Vala by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $40

16 inch 19 ounce Foxy Folly by Lachhu. Satisal wood handle. $115 *SOLD*

18 inch 20 ounce Chainpuri Knife from Chainpur. Wood handle and sheath. Beautiful knife at $100.

17 inch 24 ounce Thamar Tin chirra by Thamar. Sasiu wood handle. $100. *SOLD*

11 3/4 inch 11 ounce Pen Knife by Kumar. Horn handle. $65. *SOLD*

15 inch 15 ounce SIruapti by Bhakta. Satisal wood handle. $75. *SOLD*

18.5 inch 26 ounce Dui chirra by Thamar. Satisal wood handle. $100.

14 inch 15 ounce villager fit and finish Hasiya by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $65

Hi Key rings (Note added by bawanna) Auntie told me all the money from sale of Key rings and Tie/Hat clips will go to help Lachu and his wifes newborn baby who apparently has long term health issue. Have been to hospital a couple times and will need more trips. In aunties own words. "In my heart an innocent little baby should not suffer". Nuff said my friends.$10 each

HI Tie/hat clip
$10 each

Having problem with pix will post the missing pictures later.

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

That mini spear vala is half the normal asking price. I have one, tempted to make it if the right one don't get ya, the left one will.

I'll hold off, somebody deserves that little cutie.

Today we saw the reverse buy as well! Buying from a picture with no description. Well-done everyone!

Boy you really need to know what these Khurkris are when you only see a model name with dimensions and the maker BUT no photo. :confused:

Not complaining - just a new kid in town who doesn't stand a chance with the pros :)

Happy New Year!

Ray

I can tell you will learn quick, sight unseen will make no difference. You're an old dog and have other senses. Several of us here are the same. Very acute, keep up the good work,

Dang! This shark didnt cut the mustard! Im all slabbed up ready for the p-nut oil:rolleyes: Pugs your the winner in my opinion! That was a killer deal! Anything by Thamar is a winner but that TC is especially nice! Happy New Years Yall!

Happy New Year!

Ray

Welcome, I just joined this month and asked lots of questions and have had nothing but a fantastic experience. Everyone on here is helpful and polite. My first was from the first sale this month (now 9) and i was a few days late to the party,these guys told me to email auntie. If she has more she will tell you . I looked through all the previous sales and saw what was what and made a mental list of what i wanted so on the site unseen foxy i have a good idea what im getting and i know without a doubt the quality will be second to none. Had i not ordered abunch this month and not seen the quality first hand i would have held off for pics but not anymore. The knowledge of these forumites and their willingness to share and help newbies is fantastic. I would highly recommend cruising the names she listed to see what they are from previous listings then be ready to order i got the 2 i wanted and one with a little persuassion from bawanna lol. Although i know deep down i really wanted that one too. Just a heads up there are more than a few potential knives still for sale from the previous posts this month i was watching and talking with auntie about, however she helped hand pick others not even listed anywhere. Have fun and watch out for HIKV its really contagious and for some with spouses potentially lethal.

EMS on the ASTK and the mini spear Vala as well as a keychain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Brewton! I was gonna cave on the Mini Spear Vala, though I can't carry it in MA due to the double edge. Coulda been a good boot knife though..

Thanks Brewton! I was gonna cave on the Mini Spear Vala, though I can't carry it in MA due to the double edge. Coulda been a good boot knife though..

You're welcome I was surprised it was still available! I decided to sleep on it and if still up I HAD to buy it lol. Sucks bout the knife(and gun) laws up that way:( I figured it'd make a great boot dagger kinda a Nepalese sgian dubh

I can tell you will learn quick, sight unseen will make no difference. You're an old dog and have other senses. Several of us here are the same. Very acute, keep up the good work,

This "old dog" came for the sale and all I got was this lousy T-shirt :D

Ray

Is there a pic of the Amar Singh Thapa by Lachhu? I'm late to the show, but that model seems like it would be a great all around camp knife. How would it stack up against an M43? Strengths/advantages of one over the other?

Is there a pic of the Amar Singh Thapa by Lachhu? I'm late to the show, but that model seems like it would be a great all around camp knife. How would it stack up against an M43? Strengths/advantages of one over the other?

f8c94b8056b60ed37fb26961667ced5c.jpg

I haven't seen this specific one but here is one of very similar size and a satisal handle as for use we shall see[emoji4]

Thanks for the pic, and congratulations on the AST Brewton! The docked pommel is unusual, is that a regular feature on ASTs? The profile looks well suited to large camp knife tasks.

TheScoundrel yes, here is my ASTK @ 17" 33oz made by Anil. This one is not good for general purpose like my 17" 27oz M-43, but then again I asked Auntie specifically for an ASTK that would excel in splitting kindling by the fire, and that is exactly what it does. In fact it's sitting on a pile of its own work in this pic :)

Dang! This shark didnt cut the mustard! Im all slabbed up ready for the p-nut oil:rolleyes: Pugs your the winner in my opinion! That was a killer deal! Anything by Thamar is a winner but that TC is especially nice! Happy New Years Yall!

Thanks brother, I am a big fan of Kumar's work. I have one of his Wajaski's and its killer.

Back