End the Mystery 2019- Grab Bag reveal!

Here we go!

n1QXud4.jpg

I got excited when the longer box arrived...all I thought was- "Dagger!!" lol :D:p

Add: the 8 is one of the super thick ones...a big slab of infi

Last edited:
I agree....super scores!! I'll be thrilled if I get such useful pieces...and infi to boot!!

No other Hogs have taken delivery?

Post up pics when you do!

Was tempted on this Grab Bag, as I enjoyed the last go 'round. But held out. Please don't be concerned with my mental state of affairs. I spent the 1K that was going to the Grab Bag for OTHER Busse's. Older INFI. Which I would rather collect. See you in the Poorhouse.

Porky flavored bacon for sure!!!

8d6fLIa.jpg

It looks like I got the exact same package n850gt got in the OP but just different colors. But the price tags are reversed by $20 each when comparing all 4 knives....thoughts??

Also, what does DS6 stand for? Thrilled that both are infi!!!!!

Now I gotta get to work on a couple of kydex sheaths for them.

It stands for Dog Soldier 6 and all three of us got the same thing.

It stands for Dog Soldier 6 and all three of us got the same thing.

Got it. I see that now that you mention it. Like I said, I'm really happy with what I got! This is actually the first knife with G10 I've owned. I like it. Debating whether to strip them or keep them as is.

Didn't show it but I also got my Purple and satin/black bladed Microtech UTX-85 in the mail today.

Today was a good day!! :thumbsup:

Reactions: rpn
Anyone else? Or did only a handful of us order grab bags and almost all of us got the same thing?

Back