End the Mystery 2019- Grab Bag reveal!

1K bag landed last week....
dSTkjdz.jpg

Wow what a score !!!!!!!
Congrats !!

Question for those that know - Regarding the discounted shop credit that was offered for Black Friday, could that have been used for the "Last Rites" Ganzaa that we just had our is it for custom shop orders only?

The only things excluded were grab bags (with the Black Friday exception) and more shop credits. The shop credits were good for "special offers," so they should have been good for a ganzaaa.

These Black Friday Shop Credits are:
- Only good for knife orders placed after date of payment in full. (Payments will be processed starting 11-20-18 and must be made in full no later than 11-30-18)
- Good for Special Offers and can be combined with other shop credits.
- Non-Transferable, non-refundable, and NEVER EXPIRE!!!.
- Not good with any additional discounts (Military, Law Enforcement, etc. . .)
- Good toward all Piggy Back (PB) discounts.
- Not valid toward purchase of Grab Bags or more Shop Credits with the exception below. (*** See Note Below)
- You can buy as many as you like.

Here is my $1,000 Grab Bag. Please correct me if I misidentified them.

Custom Shop HOG Badger
b1cryUE.jpg

Force Mama V14 (FMV14)
6HAK8W8.jpg

Both Knives for Comparison
OVJsDl9.jpg

I noticed a couple of you had the same two knives in your bags. These look like excellent knives, I hope you enjoy them too!

One more thing - I love how this HOG Badger has the same mosaic pins as my nuked FMV8. I couldn't post a picture last year because I was in the hospital for several months... so here it is now:
c1yEMQp.jpg

Feeling really good today thanks to all this bacon :D

Is that a HOG Gemini or standard? Epic GB!

It's a Comp Finish Forsaken Gemini, which is dangerously close to displacing my CF TGLB and TG '14 as an all-time-fave! I suppose a Gemini three-way photo session is in order.... will work on that. It's also my 1st with green/black G10, and I'm really diggin' it!

The Custom Shop HOG Badger might violate my "users only" rule, as it's simply stunning, and would be hard for me to beat on! The INFI DS6 is pretty cool as well, but I'm not sure about it... I like the lighter Resiprene handled versions like my Basic 8, 1311, and ScrapMax.... the DS6 might take some acclimatization.

I'm pretty stoked overall though, and will most certainly pounce on the next grab-bag-o-rama!

Question for those that know - Regarding the discounted shop credit that was offered for Black Friday, could that have been used for the "Last Rites" Ganzaa that we just had our is it for custom shop orders only?

I have used shop credits for Ganzaas in the past.... and now regr.... I mean vow to buy some next offering!

Got my 1K bag! FMV14 and Custom Shop Hog Badger (I think - please correct me if I'm wrong). Burl on the CS is awesome.

I like that one better than mine!

The FM14s are really appealing as well.... guess I'm in for multiple bags next time :)

It's a Comp Finish Forsaken Gemini, which is dangerously close to displacing my CF TGLB and TG '14 as an all-time-fave! I suppose a Gemini three-way photo session is in order.... will work on that. It's also my 1st with green/black G10, and I'm really diggin' it!

The Custom Shop HOG Badger might violate my "users only" rule, as it's simply stunning, and would be hard for me to beat on! The INFI DS6 is pretty cool as well, but I'm not sure about it... I like the lighter Resiprene handled versions like my Basic 8, 1311, and ScrapMax.... the DS6 might take some acclimatization.

I'm pretty stoked overall though, and will most certainly pounce on the next grab-bag-o-rama!

If you ever decide you want to let go of the CS HOG Badger or the DS6, just let me know. I have a DS 8 and I'd love him to have a little brother to play with.

I love seeing all these tan handled DS6 coming out!

Be warned though, that if any of you post a pic of one in comp finish, that you will end up getting a PM from me congratulating you in the form of a cash offer. :p

A question to the other lucky hogs that got a CS HOG Badger. Did they all get the nuclear treatment?

Back