End the Mystery 2019- Grab Bag reveal!

I like that one better than mine!

The FM14s are really appealing as well.... guess I'm in for multiple bags next time :)

Thanks! Really like the mosaic pins on yours though. Wood is interesting too. What do you think it is? I can't identify it.

Thanks! Really like the mosaic pins on yours though. Wood is interesting too. What do you think it is? I can't identify it.

The slabs on mine appear to be "G-Rexed" stabilized wood (tiger maple, or mesquite maybe?!?), on tan canvas micarta, with some sort of bone or fossil spacer... pretty nice work! Anyone else have ID intell/guesses?

sJo2RsV.jpg

dGHz7on.jpg

After a painfull dip into the wallet for duties, I have a box in hand.
Will open it up later with family, might even have to wait for the weekend,(not likely to have the patience for that)
I'm guessing I may have a V14 now, that's about all I can tell for now.

Liking everything I'm seeing so far, congrats everyone.

The slabs on mine appear to be "G-Rexed" stabilized wood (tiger maple, or mesquite maybe?!?), on tan canvas micarta, with some sort of bone or fossil spacer... pretty nice work! Anyone else have ID intell/guesses?

Very cool pattern and the spacer is a nice detail!

Sweet score Luopo! If you wanted to work a trade for that mistress let me know. We traded a few years back. I’ll leave my info on your profile page.

1K bag results:
Rnlp3k9.jpg

IfmGLaf.jpg

I've been away for so long, can anyone tell me what models these are and what this handle material is? It feel like acrylic.

I believe the big one is a Forsaken Mistress. The small one is a Mentor I think, and the handle is incredible!

Yes, I had a BG park ranger Hog Gemini, and CS Badger. Really dig the maroon canvas on the Gemini, probably going to be my user vs the Comp finish I bought.

That Hog Badger is off the hook! And I'm really stoked by all the crab shack stuff that showed up - Excellent grab bag run for all. There's a whle bunch of 1-of-a kinds in them brown wrappers! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Anyone receive anything today? A three pound, $500.00 bag should arrive tomorrow.

Back